EmptyMan

EmptyMan

Its over
Dec 22, 2019
I mean imagine having someone same like you and you both could live in ur own world or even travel to idk the Bahamas and live on a small island on ur own and live instead of doing live

• Love
Reactions: sadgirl2002, LonelyHopelessDude, Final Escape and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
No. I couldn't stop my partner from CTBING 15 days ago. Because the pain was greater than the love.

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Ark, Final Escape and 4 others
EmptyMan

EmptyMan

Its over
Dec 22, 2019
No. I couldn't stop my partner from CTBING 15 days ago. Because the pain was greater than the love.
Sad shit bro

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Final Escape and Jean4
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Maybe

Reactions: LookingGlassOfSorrow, Final Escape, TheDevilsAngel and 1 other person
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I'm a dreamer and a hopeless romantic, so I'm a bit conflicted. I don't know if I could be with someone that is just like me in every which way... Travelling the world with your one true love sounds lovely, but I don't know if that would be enough to save me. I'd still suffer, because I'm simply just changing the scenery and not what's wrong deep inside me. We'd be quite the miserable pair. So when it comes down to it I'd go with a no.

Love can't fix me. It has tried. I have tried.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, TheDevilsAngel, charlottewilts and 1 other person
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
There are people in my life who, even if they do not understand me 100%, care for and love me a great deal. I am aware of how fortunate I am and that not everyone is blessed with a loving family and friends, but I don't think it will stop me. That isn't to say that there isn't any internal dissonance on my end, however, the crux of my problems lie with me and dying is the only way to fully dissociate from myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Final Escape, charlottewilts, WhyIsLife56 and 1 other person
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Sadly, no.
First of all I'm a very boring person so it would be double boring for us.
Secondly, my decision to ctb mostly exists due to wasted years, no amount of fun later can replace the hormonal wonder and naivete that are teenage years which I've missed. Unless they happen to be a time traveler I don't see how this could work.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ame, Final Escape and charlottewilts
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
no. i got my unconditional love 4 years ago and after two years i made that person regret ever meeting me, while being suicidal all the time and lashing out horribly.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Edward1, Worthless_nobody, LonelyHopelessDude and 2 others
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
Yes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, Ame and EmptyMan
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Sadly, no.
First of all I'm a very boring person so it would be double boring for us.
Secondly, my decision to ctb mostly exists due to wasted years, no amount of fun later can replace the hormonal wonder and naivete that are teenage years which I've missed. Unless they happen to be a time traveler I don't see how this could work.
You said the reason it's not enough. It doesn't fix the past and the countless years that were spent missing out on a life worth living. Its like I needed this then, not now when it feels too late. There's been so many negative events and at some point you can't get over all the losses, disenfranchised grief I think it's called. You feel like your life was stolen, like u were buried alive. Your life was not actually stolen but because the way our system is that most people live under, lies to the young and is rife with exploitation and not in a good way. If society is not giving people the truth about how things actually work, how can young people make rational calculations about what is in their best interest so u don't end up in debt or making dumb career choices, inappropriate romantic partner choices. The system we live under favors the success of people who feel it is their right to live at the expense of others. Psychopaths and other forms of similar pathologies.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ame and TearyEyedQueen
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
There is a similar thread where I sad no. Being loved wouldn't cure my illness.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: EmptyMan and TearyEyedQueen
LonelyHopelessDude

LonelyHopelessDude

Student
Dec 17, 2019
I mean imagine having someone same like you and you both could live in ur own world or even travel to idk the Bahamas and live on a small island on ur own and live instead of doing live

Yes definitely, It's one of the only thing that would let me be alive and enjoying life.

Reactions: EmptyMan
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I could be on the most remote island in the world with no contact with the outside world and my paranoia would still convince me my significant other was cheating on me with a coconut.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, charlottewilts, TearyEyedQueen and 4 others
hellopeople

hellopeople

Nov 1, 2019
I could be on the most remote island in the world with no contact with the outside world and my paranoia would still convince me my significant other was cheating on me with a coconut.

Same here. Even if I had such person (and I had), I would still live in a constant fear of losing her which eventually would spoil everything.
And despite that, my desire to die does not depend on people around me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, TearyEyedQueen, LegaliseIt! and 1 other person
É

Élégie

Student
Sep 24, 2019
Maybe...

• Hugs
Reactions: TearyEyedQueen, Worthless_nobody and EmptyMan
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
There is one person. When he was in my life I was still suicidal but life was tolerable enough to keep living.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadgirl2002, TearyEyedQueen and OreoWellington
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I thought I could but my past and my life itself is haunting me. I have found that person who is exactly the same as me, we are truly compatible in every way. We understand each other, he's the only one who does. He's truly my twin and soulmate. But sadly... I'm broken, he's broken and we met too late. I backed out of suicide for him because I just couldn't leave him all alone here. He thinks I'm special and amazing but I know I'm not good enough for him even though he thinks otherwise. I'm terrified that he will come back when I'm planning to ctb within the next few months. I know I'll back out again if he does, I don't know what I'll end up doing. He deserves someone better than the piece of garbage I am. I can't take the pain of my life anymore. Maybe it will, maybe it won't; but one thing is certain. I love him immensely. I only want him to be happy.

I've always wanted to live in an island with my true love since I was a teenager. To simply get away from everyone and everything and to only be with him. That would've been nice, it breaks my heart to know I can't have that...

• Hugs
Reactions: EmptyMan and TearyEyedQueen