• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
If I eat something I am allergic to and die. Will people think it was an accident?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I guess that they are likely to. But anyway I don't see how it could matter to any of us what others think after we die as we simply won't be there at that point.

• Hugs
Reactions: Scacie and Mimi_
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I think so, although it may not be the quickest or most painless way to go. It's a great idea nonetheless for people here with life-threatening allergies to at least consider (I don't, unfortunately)

Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
Yes, I guess that they are likely to. But anyway I don't see how it could matter to any of us what others think after we die as we simply won't be there at that point.
Thanks for your answer. Of course, it won't matter what people could think. However, if my family consider I died on accident, it would probably make things a bit more bearable for them. My death won't make the world end. My mom will still be living, have to go through it. So, what matters to me is if I can mitigate the harm I will cause.
I think so, although it may not be the quickest or most painless way to go. It's a great idea nonetheless for people here with life-threatening allergies to at least consider (I don't, unfortunately)
Yeah, it would probably be quite painful. But i don't have better ideas to make death look like an accident.