Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Today I was back at my job, a school, after seven days of self-imposed quarantine. The school has been shut down and only the teachers are left. I was made aware of the guidelines for avoiding spreading the virus beforehand, which include keeping a distance of one meter and working alone in empty classroms instead of sitting together in our shared offices. What was the first thing that happened when I arrived? The headmaster approached me and decided to stand really close to me. She issued the guidelines. I looked into the shared offices and almost everyone was sitting at their desks. Best of all, during lunch the staff room was literally crowded and a bunch of people sat elbow to elbow and ate together.

It struck me that it will take a long time before this pandemic tapers off and for a simple reason. At least 90 % of all people can't control their animal instincts. They are governed by their herd instict and must be around other people. It's not really a conscious decision and no rule or law can overtrump this instinct. Covid-19 is here to stay and it's solely because people follow their animal instinct instead of thinking.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, randomz, not-2-b-the-answer and 8 others
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AlreadyGone, Brick In The Wall, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
It might be herd instinct or willful ignorance. I was out a few days ago and I saw people in line bunched together. Then someone told them to stick their hands out and swing their arms around. Then said if you touched anyone back off. I'm like you really needed someone to tell you to give each other space and to touch a potentially infected person in the process?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, not-2-b-the-answer, Sensei and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I have no words to accurately describe how I...Oh never mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, not-2-b-the-answer and Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I work from home and only meet with my boss and co-workers online.

We even have an online hangout for people to eat lunch together or have a coffe break and talk about the weather.

For a lonely wolf such as myself, it's perfect.

Although I notice everyone works more, not less, which is quite surprising.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, GreyMagic, randomz and 3 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
We even have an online hangout for people to eat lunch together or have a coffe break and talk about the weather.

That's a nice touch. Never heard of that before, not in a professional setting at least. A little bit like this forum, but without tears.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and not-2-b-the-answer
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
That's a nice touch. Never heard of that before, not in a professional setting at least. A little bit like this forum, but without tears.

And without the N from A discussion.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, not-2-b-the-answer, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
And without the N from A discussion.

Ha ha! It's sad that it makes me laugh, but I guess I finally have become desensitized.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, not-2-b-the-answer and Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Ha ha! It's sad that it makes me laugh, but I guess I finally have become desensitized.

I felt that myself a few days ago when going through the post called Ten Threads You Haven't Seen Yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, not-2-b-the-answer and Sensei
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Corona virus is a hoax, don't trip. This is about an economic reset, destruction of the economy. Rolling out 5G, getting everyone vaccinated and chipped. The vaccine will be what might actually kill u.

Attachments

• CFB470EA-B30A-46E6-BF6C-4EFE0AACA890.png
    CFB470EA-B30A-46E6-BF6C-4EFE0AACA890.png
    130.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Brick In The Wall, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
@Sensei is trippin' all right. And so am I.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Sensei
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Corona virus is a hoax, don't trip. This is about an economic reset, destruction of the economy. Rolling out 5G, getting everyone vaccinated and chipped. The vaccine will be what might actually kill u.

I got the chimney starter filled with charcoal, as soon as the UN starts taking charge or an internment camp is opened anywhere, I'm lighting up and mixing shots of SN for backup.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Epsilon0 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

I actually took the time to read the article, or what to call it. Soldiers won't be infected if they just walk the streets. It's not strange that soldiers and police officers don't wear gloves all the time. You don't automatically get infected if you grab a person unless they've sneezed on their clothes or similar.

If we should take a look at the site you refer to, it has this to say about NASA: "NASA is nothing more than a masonic, occult and deeply satanic deception operation. It was founded by and run by Satanic devil worshiping occultists and black magicians." Do you agree with this too?

@Final Escape, you should start thinking through what you're posting. You're spreading disinformation again.

• Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63, Brick In The Wall and Fragile
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
NASA is nothing more than a masonic, occult and deeply satanic deception operation. It was founded by and run by Satanic devil worshiping occultists and black magicians.

:pfff:
Quote of the week.

Damn those magicians, sending rovers to Mars and putting spacecrafts in orbit around other planets!

• Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63 and Brick In The Wall
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
NASA is nothing more than a masonic, occult and deeply satanic deception operation. It was founded by and run by Satanic devil worshiping occultists and black magicians.

:pfff:
Quote of the week.

Damn those magicians, sending rovers to Mars and putting spacecrafts in orbit around other planets!

Allow me to quote the rest of the article:

"The earth is flat and evolution is a lie from the pit of hell. The moon and the sun are roughly the same size, are at the same distance from and revolve around the earth JUST LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS.

The Bible clearly refers to the earth being a circle not a sphere and of course having a solid structure above it supporting waters ABOVE IT. Genesis 1:6 refers to the firmament. Even the pastors are in on this scam. Look the Bible is clear and the Hebrew is succinctly clear: The word RAQIA IS THE EXACT WORD IN GENESIS 1 verse 6. YOU ARE BEING LIED TO BY EVERYONE INVOLVED INCLUDING YOUR PASTOR."

Clearly a reliable source.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: marcusuk63, Brick In The Wall and Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Imagine having to inhabit the mind who wrote this... or even worse... being married to the person inside whose head these thoughts are born.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: marcusuk63, Brick In The Wall and Sensei
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Allow me to quote the rest of the article:

"The earth is flat and evolution is a lie from the pit of hell. The moon and the sun are roughly the same size, are at the same distance from and revolve around the earth JUST LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS.

The Bible clearly refers to the earth being a circle not a sphere and of course having a solid structure above it supporting waters ABOVE IT. Genesis 1:6 refers to the firmament. Even the pastors are in on this scam. Look the Bible is clear and the Hebrew is succinctly clear: The word RAQIA IS THE EXACT WORD IN GENESIS 1 verse 6. YOU ARE BEING LIED TO BY EVERYONE INVOLVED INCLUDING YOUR PASTOR."

Clearly a reliable source.

This is fake news-- they failed to mention the subterranean reptilian aliens that orchestrated this whole crisis!

• Hugs
Reactions: Epsilon0, Brick In The Wall, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I think all of you guys just need a hug! :hug::hug::hug:

Reactions: Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I need a hug. A long one. The kind that lasts forever.

But it has to be from this special someone.

6FE036B8 9F9A 4918 BAE0 26FD0BD70EF5

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Quarky00
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
She's brilliant. And I think I'm in love :love:
I'd post a witty and awesome reply along with a cool attachment but it appears I'm no longer able to do so. :aw:

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Disintegration

Disintegration

Life is a terminal sexually transmitted disease.
Sep 28, 2019
Thought it said corona contentment rant. I was deep in thought about how pleased I am to see humanity being wiped off the planet.

Reactions: marcusuk63
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I work from home and only meet with my boss and co-workers online.

For a lonely wolf such as myself, it's perfect.

Although I notice everyone works more, not less, which is quite surprising.

People work more because they do not have to commute to and from work. Sometimes the commute alone is draining.

Reactions: the box is empty and Epsilon0
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
A major restructuring of capital and complete fucking nightmare.