• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am a very big Lil Peep and Juice WRLD fan. I even listen to Lil Peep AI songs. My friends consider that an insult to Peep. They might be right. I am addicted to Peep. On Youtube I am in the 0,1 % of all people who listen the most often to Lil Peep songs. Peep died very young but has dropped a lot of good songs. I love the Lil Peep AI covers of convolk songs.

Just recently I listen to Cat Scratch. But my favorites still are "I fucked up" and "cinderalla".

Can you give me good suggestions of convolk songs. I love the lyrics.

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Lonewolf is a personal fav:

get lost:

I also like this collab with guardian and 9tails:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bed, noname223, NoLoveNoHope and 2 others
AvwJ

AvwJ

Apr 16, 2024
i'm so excited to see someone talk about emo rap, lol. most people i know hate it but it's my most listened-to genre.

i 100% was also gonna suggest whatever it takes, it's kind of more of a fun vibe, but guardin and 9tails/sewerperson are my favorite sad boy rappers.

i think listening to the lonewolf ep is a really safe bet, i fucked up and lonewolf are on there and every song is a banger.

here are two of my personal favorites though

• Love
Reactions: Bed, noname223, illicit and 1 other person
illicit

illicit

bloodsucker
Jun 3, 2024
Your music taste is actually amazing lol, it's refreshing to see someone who's into this type of music.

I recommend this song:

• Love
Reactions: Bed, noname223 and AvwJ
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Wasteland, Worlds We'll Never Know, Tie me to the train tracks, old convolk is back but i never left, dead in december and always on my own.

• Love
Reactions: Bed and noname223