• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hiddenbpd

✌🏼
Oct 19, 2022
Has anyone figured out a successful way to ensure the least amount of impact to those around them when they ctb?
I've thought of planning to be very cruel to those around me so they do not like me anymore. I'm going to push my one friend and family members away by not talking to them and being rude when they reach out to me. If people are angry enough at me when I die, they gotta feel relief instead of pain right? They gotta be grateful that their bully is dead, no?
I wish people would understand how painful it is for me to live. Seems like the only way to get away with others not caring is to be very mean and hated, or be in so much physical pain that people want me to have an escape. But what about the severe emotional pain?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, Stormy Raine, TAW122 and 3 others
someuserhere

someuserhere

uncertain
Jun 26, 2023
I thought about that too, but they will know it afterwards. If suddenly someone becomes to you really shitty and then kills himself, you will think of course, where did this start. They will remember more of yourself, where you were truly you. Possibly they will also blame themselves, why they have not questioned the behavior or asked you how you are.

Btw It is already a sign that you care about them very much, if you consider doing something like this to not hurt them too much.

Reactions: Ashu and hiddenbpd
todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
No I think write them a letter or something, I think to feel the least bad is a) know there was nothing they could have done to change the outcome b) knowing thaf u did care about their feelings c) no one will understand how painful it is for you to live. But once it has happened and you send them a letter about how painful it was for you, maybe that will give them understanding and closure

It sounds like you do already care about their feelings, I think pushing them away will only hurt them.

You could though just cut them off but not be actively rude. I'm kind of doing that. I just want ppl to feel that they couldn't have known or could have done anything for me. I'm a terrible lier and it's difficult for me to not reveal it if I saw anyone so I just don't

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashu, hiddenbpd and TAW122
BrokeN__lil’__girl

BrokeN__lil’__girl

STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!
May 10, 2023
I believe that if people while you're alive can't stand hearing about your possible death or such, they'll never truly understand. They might even be blaming you. After my father had a stroke and passed away unexpectedly, my mom still sort of "blamed' him for leaving. I'm pretty sure, with a note or not, she'll be blaming me. Even though she knows well that I wanna be dead. I don't know. I tried to convince people so much to the point that I didn't care anymore if they got it or not. I didn't ask to be here. I'm miserable here. I'm in a constant pain. I was smart enough not to have kids. I don't owe anything to anyone. I'm sorry if I haven't been helpful....

Reactions: Ashu, hiddenbpd and thesaddestgirl
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my opinion, I guess that all one can do is write notes to act as an explanation for those left behind, it might mean that they are less likely to be left with as many unanswered questions. But anyway the way that I see it whatever happens in this world after I'm gone could never be my concern as I simply won't exist at that point, we all have to cease existing someday and I bet that eventually most of us won't even exist in the memories of those who continue to stay here.

Reactions: hiddenbpd
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Waste of time trying to explain it.

The majority of people are slaves to the system and think breeding more human slaves for the 1% is their sole purpose in life.

Reactions: hiddenbpd, saddestbunny and TAW122
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't think there is an easy or straight-forward way to convince people (especially when the majority of them are pro-lifers) that death is the answer. Most people are just very averse to death or even the topic of 'death' itself that they automatically get defensive, shutdown, or even just stop listening as soon as any hint of the topic or direct mention of said topic. Like others have said, writing a note can help some people understand and perhaps bring closure, but I believe that ultimately, it is up to the audience and recipient themselves to deduce what they can. Sometimes even if they do logically accept it, their emotions still override their logical and critical thinking/analytical side of them, thus they innately repel any logic towards death being the answer. Very few people are truly accepting and tolerant towards death as being the answer to life's problems.

Reactions: Ashu, hiddenbpd and saddestbunny
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I would tell everyone you are sick and don't feel up to talking, that will buy you some time. Then slowly ignore their calls and pretend to be so busy and occupied. No matter when you go or how you go there will always be unanswered questions. If they don't understand you now they certainly won't in death. I'm tired of trying to make people understand me and I've pretty much cut them off but I play busy and happy so they don't suspect anything!

M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
I thought about writing a letter, I've drafted a suicide note before and made the mistake of sharing it with people who called the police, but now I don't feel like bothering, even though I am concerned about my young nieces, the eldest will only be 11 at the end of the month. I'm pretty much estranged from their father, my younger brother, and my family generally, which I've wanted to develop over time so it's not abrupt.

ctb-soon

ctb-soon

-
Jul 12, 2023
I don't think there is an easy or straight-forward way to convince people (especially when the majority of them are pro-lifers) that death is the answer. Most people are just very averse to death or even the topic of 'death' itself that they automatically get defensive, shutdown, or even just stop listening as soon as any hint of the topic or direct mention of said topic. Like others have said, writing a note can help some people understand and perhaps bring closure, but I believe that ultimately, it is up to the audience and recipient themselves to deduce what they can. Sometimes even if they do logically accept it, their emotions still override their logical and critical thinking/analytical side of them, thus they innately repel any logic towards death being the answer. Very few people are truly accepting and tolerant towards death as being the answer to life's problems.
I am sort of curious how you convince someone that death is the answer. I have never had someone actually tell me, why I should die, and even now I really don't have a reason. It just resonates with me that my time is almost up.