FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is the harsh reality and is why I so strongly dislike the attitude that the society we exist in commonly holds towards death, it's seen as something to be denied from us and existence is seen as something to be prolonged as much as possible, with people insanely doing everything to make suicide as difficult as possible for us. But all life leads to death anyway and to continue to exist only delays the inevitable. So there is no value in denying people accessible and reliable suicide methods, it will just cause them to suffer more all for the sake of it. It's cruelty wanting to torture people and there's no benefit to doing so. Only death could ever solve the true problem which will always be life itself, but the fact that people attach so much stigma to the most rational and desirable solution really shows what a horrific world we exist in that has no compassion to the suffering that human beings go through.

But despite all of the pro life beliefs and the forced optimism and people trying to delude themselves, there is no benefit to prolonging this. With life comes the ability to suffer and feel pain to such great extents and the human body has evolved in such a way in which to inevitably deteriorate and then just die. Why would someone wish to risk being tortured to an extreme extent, it's the most irrational thing to actually want to age and then just get very old. That's all that existing leads to, and despite this people place so much emphasis and importance on life, and many falsely see value in existing when there's none really, they are just deluding themselves.

To see something so useless and horrific as existing as being beneficial is the true delusion. And only through non existence can one achieve true relief as there will simply be nothing there, with not even the awareness that we are dead. I've known that since I was very young that existing is truly pointless and will only cause us to suffer more along the way. I dislike just having awareness and the knowledge that I will likely wake the next day, it's such a burden and there is something so tedious about it all. What really is the point to enduring this when we could already be gone. There are no disadvantages to being dead after all, but unfortunately at least for me there are complications and risks in order to voluntarily get there which is why I still exist in an existence that could only ever be the opposite of beneficial.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Disappointered, yive and 9 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
This is true for all of us, we're constantly denied the agency and means to make our own decisions about whether our continued existence is worthwhile & valuable or not.

I also hate my own physical body, it brings me now a lot of daily suffering which I do my best to ignore to fit in with everyone else, but certain biological restraints can be hard to ignore and conceal. I appreciate that my love feels the same way about not continuing to exist, I just want to do all I can so that their days can at least be better despite of that. I think having missed one opportunity to end things recently it's going to be difficult for me to be in that position again.

I'm sorry for all of the suffering you're exposed to and the risk of suffering from existence leading to this vent thread, I wish there was a way to help you find your peaceful end sooner rather than later. There should be a peaceful, dignified option that is available to all of is. I hope you have a more tolerable week, including this vent thread FC, I wish you the best .

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, bluem00n and leaf23
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I wonder if nihilism would still exist if humans, albeit still with conscious awareness, were lower on the food chain and were merely around to provide sustenance to other species?

Reactions: Cathy Ames and Suicidebydeath
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Please FC. I know it's very tough to be outliers but you aren't liable to garner any sympathy among "pro-lifers" by calling them delusional. People who want to live are the majority. They aren't villains or fools; they're simply normal.

Not everyone experiences significant adversity in their lives, especially in this day and age. No one is going to kill themselves to spare themselves future pain that shows no signs of occurring.

Old age can be tough but many people continue to find reward through their relationships or intellectual and creative endeavors. Some people want to wring as much out of life as possible, as is their prerogative. By pooh-poohing their attitude towards life you can't fairly demand respect for yours.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrisonBreak and freedompass