compostintraining

compostintraining

Feb 5, 2023
Basically sick and tired of being sick and tired, I have had a life of medical issues and complications but had a pretty good childhood, don't wanna break it all down but have been chemically deficient since like 5 or 6, (growth hormone and later on testosterone deficient), got stage 2 hodgkins lymphoma when I was like 16, did chemo and radiation for a couple years and have been cancer free since, I am 23 now and ever since chemo I have not felt the same steady energy level. I'm almost constantly fatigued and or have no focus, living with my mom and she has been taking care of 5 massive dogs past year and a half, was supposed to be temporarily fostering them but she got attached. Animal control stepped in and now we got 1 dog, the one neurotic mess of a dog that should of been put down a while ago, she is big and aggressive, only friendly towards my mother and her previous owner, we just got moved in to a new place same town just a mile away from our old place, she basically loves the dog that wants to tear my throat out more than me at the moment, or at least that's how it feels, im at a friend's house right now so I can give mom and the dog time to get settled in, I really want to attempt to live but I get mood swings and all I can think about is a exit, I would feel incredibly selfish if I followed through, my dad moved out when I was like 6 but we still talk and have a decent relationship, I want to move in with him but he lives in a very small apartment.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: donealready, Endex, gar3z and 1 other person
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Sorry you're suffering so much. I think my mom also loves my dog more than me but I also kinda love my dog more so I guess it's somehow equal. You're only 23? I'm 22. I just made a similar vent thread. It seems like we're living a completely different but similar live concerning quality of life and wanting to improve it but also to end. Just crazy. Sending you hugs ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, compostintraining and Endex
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That dog sounds really terrifying, and it must be so tiring what you have to go through. It's certainly so unfair how all this suffering exists but anyway I wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: compostintraining
compostintraining

compostintraining

Feb 5, 2023
That dog sounds really terrifying, and it must be so tiring what you have to go through. It's certainly so unfair how all this suffering exists but anyway I wish you the best of luck.

Thankyou for responding, I can't say things are getting better I'm supposed to be living with my mom and the dog now but I'm procrastinating still at my grandmothers but I'm just trying not to think about it to much.
Sorry you're suffering so much. I think my mom also loves my dog more than me but I also kinda love my dog more so I guess it's somehow equal. You're only 23? I'm 22. I just made a similar vent thread. It seems like we're living a completely different but similar live concerning quality of life and wanting to improve it but also to end. Just crazy. Sending you hugs ❤️

Thankyou!🤗 ! im hoping things will look up one way or another soon, i been smoking a lot of pot and shrooms+nitrous occasionally to distract myself, hope we all can find peace.

Sorry you're suffering so much. I think my mom also loves my dog more than me but I also kinda love my dog more so I guess it's somehow equal. You're only 23? I'm 22. I just made a similar vent thread. It seems like we're living a completely dithankfferent but similar live concerning quality of life and wanting to improve it but also to end. Just crazy. Sending you hugs ❤️

Last edited: