Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
I am constantly anxious. I can't stop. My stomach won't stop hurting. I am so scared. I can't stop being scared. Of everything.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cscott, rex_deceptorum, LittleJem and 9 others
poisontree

poisontree

Jul 20, 2023
Me too nothing calms me down i cant stop fidgeting

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: girlsboysthems, Namensjemand and Proxycake
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her - trying my best, hoping it’s enough.
Mar 16, 2023
i've found myself getting so anxious, my vision starts to blur. i wish it wasn't as often as it is, even while being heavily medicated:(

• Love
Reactions: Proxycake and girlsboysthems
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I have PTSD and feel the same. Do you look anxious? I don't.

• Love
Reactions: Proxycake and jbear824
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
You're not alone OP. I'm in a constant state of anxiety and panic. I get so anxious that I pass out for hours at a time and my therapist is. Just like "why can't you work?" Jfc

• Love
Reactions: Lumina, anhed0nia, Proxycake and 1 other person
J

josephk

Jun 19, 2023
I'm continually anxious. I get respite in the evening because the second pregabalin & diazepam & codeine is starting to kick in (Dangerous combination allegedly but it hasn't killed me yet unfortunately)
Breathing exercises & meditation is like trying to use an umbrella against a typhoon. I curse this brain of mine

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lumina, LittleJem and Proxycake
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I am constantly anxious. I can't stop. My stomach won't stop hurting. I am so scared. I can't stop being scared. Of everything.
May I ask if the cause of your anxiety has been diagnosed ? If the cause is known, perhaps psychotherapy could help. 🍀

• Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and Proxycake
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really torturous and tiring suffering like that, I see it as being so cruel how there is too much suffering in existing. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Proxycake
Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
i've found myself getting so anxious, my vision starts to blur. i wish it wasn't as often as it is, even while being heavily medicated:(
I'm so sorry, friend. You will never deserve that. I wish you all the best, I will be here if you are blinded by fear. :heart:
May I ask if the cause of your anxiety has been diagnosed ? If the cause is known, perhaps psychotherapy could help. 🍀
It has not, I do not visit the doctor often, they usually just want to throw me into a mental ward. But I have been diagnosed with depression and psychosis
I'm continually anxious. I get respite in the evening because the second pregabalin & diazepam & codeine is starting to kick in (Dangerous combination allegedly but it hasn't killed me yet unfortunately)
Breathing exercises & meditation is like trying to use an umbrella against a typhoon. I curse this brain of mine
Codeine... that is a familiar word to me. I'm sorry, that's horrid, sometimes it gets so bad that there is nothing to calm one down.
I have PTSD and feel the same. Do you look anxious? I don't.
I do not. I usually just run outside and walk somewhere I don't know of.
You're not alone OP. I'm in a constant state of anxiety and panic. I get so anxious that I pass out for hours at a time and my therapist is. Just like "why can't you work?" Jfc
Therapists are laughable sometimes, un-fucking-believeable.

Last edited:
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
know those feels my friend, i genuinely donr feel there is much we can do about it you know, save for breathing excercises and the like, sucks so bad 🤗

• Love
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
felt same. decided to permanently use xanax because my fear and stress led to panic disorder, repeatedly getting panic attacks.

• Love
Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
felt same. decided to permanently use xanax because my fear and stress led to panic disorder, repeatedly getting panic attacks.
I've been drinking for it. It makes me act like a moron in front of everyone, though.

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
I've been drinking for it. It makes me act like a moron in front of everyone, though.
drinking is very temporary and something i don't consume at all. dealing with stress is too much for alchohol to manage. i would stop if i were you.

Last edited:
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Yep I'm the same-very scared these days, scared of what will become of me, scared of dying, scared I'll go crazy, scared WTF life is...man I miss the days when I was just severely depressed instead of having anxiety and existential depression on top. I'm sorry you feel this way too, it really sucks.

• Love
Reactions: Proxycake and Anon1337
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I'm the same way. There's not relaxation. My mind is constantly going. Constantly worrying. It totally sucks. So sorry you feel this way.

• Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and Proxycake
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
I feel you. My baseline is borderline panic. All the time. Constant dread, fear. My body is in constant pain. Can't remember the last time I experienced relaxation or calm. And trying to explain this to people is impossible. They just don't understand what's it's like to have severe and chronic anxiety all the time, every day.

It's so bad that I can pass out for hours at a time. I hate it. It's never ending.

• Love
Reactions: 020x, betternever2havbeen and Proxycake
bedhead_baby

bedhead_baby

stupid selfish baby
Jul 16, 2023
I understand, especially the stomach pain. Constantly nauseous or throwing up. I wish I could help, but I do see you and I know how unbearable it is.

• Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Proxycake and jbear824
bedtimebabe

bedtimebabe

Jun 13, 2023
I feel so much dread for life all the time, dread when I wake up in the morning to still be alive and have to face life, I feel you.

• Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Proxycake and jbear824
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
It has not,
But this is very important. Putting someone in a psychiatric ward is not therapy. And before therapy can begin, the cause must be found.
No therapy without the exact diagnosis !

• Love
Reactions: Proxycake and nomennescio
rex_deceptorum

rex_deceptorum

Mar 6, 2020
Same here! I would not say "of everything" but it would take way too long to list them. What about benzos and other anxiolytics? They do work, at least for awhile!

• Love
Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
Same here! I would not say "of everything" but it would take way too long to list them. What about benzos and other anxiolytics? They do work, at least for awhile!
I'll try them out, I'm just trying not to rely on limited items such as medicine or therapy.
I feel so much dread for life all the time, dread when I wake up in the morning to still be alive and have to face life, I feel you.
I wake up around 1-3 PM most days. Dread comes in so fast. I'm sorry you're dealing with it too, you aren't deserving of that burden.
I feel you. My baseline is borderline panic. All the time. Constant dread, fear. My body is in constant pain. Can't remember the last time I experienced relaxation or calm. And trying to explain this to people is impossible. They just don't understand what's it's like to have severe and chronic anxiety all the time, every day.

It's so bad that I can pass out for hours at a time. I hate it. It's never ending.
Yes, truly! The term "never-ending", constant dread and fear, panic, you've worded it all so well.

B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Can you get benzos quite easily? Aren't they addictive and Drs might be hesitant to prescribe?

• Love