• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WombRot

WombRot

Jan 4, 2024
I've been wanting to CTB for quite some time now but have had little luck accessing a reliable method. Currently I'm planning on attempting to suffocate myself with some trashbags as it seems to be my most effective option I can access. I'm aware that this is a painful and risky method but I can't come up with anything better at the moment. I have access to some substances to hopefully combat SI and I'm considering figuring out a way to bind my hands as well. Are there any other methods I should consider? I would really appreciate any thoughts and suggestions.

• Hugs
Reactions: kvsvenky100, Praestat_Mori and Sleeper System
N

Novacaine

-
Oct 30, 2023
I've failed this method multiple times. It's really hard

• Informative
Reactions: kvsvenky100, Praestat_Mori, Sleeper System and 1 other person
N

Novacaine

-
Oct 30, 2023
What went wrong?
Survival instinct. I had a plastic bag and over my head and belt around my neck and I went maybe a minute before ripping them off. It's super uncomfortable. I was 100% sober when i tried, maybe meds/drugs would help. I tried with helium too but I was dumb and didn't know they changed the purity and my setup was bad.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
I've failed this method multiple times. It's really hard
I've seen multiple articles describing successful suicides with this method, including deaths of teenage girls, so it seems to be feasible. Did you try to optimize the procedure to improve your chances of success? There are multiple ways to reduce the duration of perceptions associated with hypercapnia:
  • Hyperventilation before putting the bag over the head removes carbon dioxide from the blood, so its accumulation up to the critical point takes more time.
  • Exhaling and removing air from the bag before sealing it reduces the overall amount of oxygen available for breathing, so fainting comes faster.
  • Intense physical activity after sealing the bag leads to higher consumption of oxygen, so fainting comes faster. It can also elevate your endurance to unpleasant perceptions.

• Informative
Reactions: thewalkingdread
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This method is pretty much unreliable bc our human body have developed "alarm symptoms" when CO2 is detected. You would really be deeply unconscious already not to feel those symptoms or have your hands tied at your back and no chance to remove the plastic bag over your head. Those are agonizing minutes imo. Have you considered the CO method with charcoal for example?

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
bc our human body have developed "alarm symptoms" when CO2 is detected. You would really be deeply unconscious already not to feel those symptoms
Whether deep unconsciousness is required for suppressing hypercapnia-induced symptoms is rather questionable. I've reached hypoxemia-induced lightheadedness twice: after getting the wind knocked out of me and after long breath holding when diving. In both cases, the feeling of urge to breathe disappeared while I was conscious.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Whether deep unconsciousness is required for suppressing hypercapnia-induced symptoms is rather questionable. I've reached hypoxemia-induced lightheadedness twice: after getting the wind knocked out of me and after long breath holding when diving. In both cases, the feeling of urge to breathe disappeared while I was conscious.
This may be true for people who are "used to it" due to sports/diving but when people who never felt that experience shortage of air they most likely panic. I don't even think that I could hold my breath for 1 minute without any training. I don't say it's impossible but for the avg person it's unreliable to suffocate with a plastic bag.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
So far I haven't seen anyone who'd even try to use this method in an optimal way. Luckily, it's way more forgiving on failures than carbon monoxide poisoning.

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
I tried this. I could breathe but it was labored strained breaths. I consciously tried to take short breaths. According to PPH I read on another thread, it can take 1-2 hours to lose consciousness. I couldn't believe that but that's what it says. I had mine on for 45 minutes. Maybe there was a small hole in the bag idk. To this day I have never figured out how or why it didn't work or to even pass out. If I had waited a little longer, maybe?

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
According to PPH I read on another thread, it can take 1-2 hours to lose consciousness. I couldn't believe that but that's what it says.
PPH described sedation with pills before asphyxiation. That method differs from using just a bag without supplementary chemicals.
I had mine on for 45 minutes. Maybe there was a small hole in the bag idk.
There was definitely something wrong with your bag. I'd expect losing consciousness within 3 - 4 minutes if there are no holes, the amount of air is minimized (this can be difficult to do properly for people who have long hair), and a physical activity is used for quicker oxygen depletion.

Reactions: iusedtobehappy