• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TheLovecraftian

Mar 27, 2023
Honestly am indecisive on ending it. Don't want to put people through hell, but can hardly live with myself. If something else in my life falls through, then I will see it as a sign to do it. Getting run over by a train is the most effective method I have on hand without anyone being suspicious. Is there anything I should know about this method?

Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
It'd say its a rather determined method. Its quite easy for SI to kick in whilst waiting for it to happen which could lead to lifelong effects if surviving it. Seen most Who go for it lay with their head over the rails though to more likely ctb than placing themselves otherwise on there. Sure other ways could do the same but its risky if you were to survive, the damage would be quite troubling and a second shot would be further away than ever.
Though I'm recomend checking out the threads Where its more Specifically talking about it as I am not as knowledgable about this method as I could have been.

Reactions: chuerdhmproton
T

TheLovecraftian

Mar 27, 2023
It'd say its a rather determined method. Its quite easy for SI to kick in whilst waiting for it to happen which could lead to lifelong effects if surviving it. Seen most Who go for it lay with their head over the rails though to more likely ctb than placing themselves otherwise on there. Sure other ways could do the same but its risky if you were to survive, the damage would be quite troubling and a second shot would be further away than ever.
Though I'm recomend checking out the threads Where its more Specifically talking about it as I am not as knowledgable about this method as I could have been.
Do you know where those threads are? I'm relatively new to this forum. I appreciate your feedback all the same.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I know a guy who ctb by getting hit by a train

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm sorry if it's a bit blunt asking this, but how they did so and what they were feeling up to that point?
I'm not sure, I assume that he jumped in front of a train? And idk, he was a guy in my grade in high school, I didn't talk to him

T

TheLovecraftian

Mar 27, 2023
I'm not sure, I assume that he jumped in front of a train? And idk, he was a guy in my grade in high school, I didn't talk to him
It's ok. Thank you again for your help.

Reactions: sserafim
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
Honestly am indecisive on ending it. Don't want to put people through hell, but can hardly live with myself. If something else in my life falls through, then I will see it as a sign to do it. Getting run over by a train is the most effective method I have on hand without anyone being suspicious. Is there anything I should know about this method?
if the train is fast enough then you can expect a quick and relatively painless death. But it is a brutal method so SI will be huge, and this method also traumatizes train drivers and other nearby bystanders.

Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
I've not yet to find out how to link threads on here. But you'll be able to search on the site once you've been active enough on here at least. Not as many threads on ctb by train though due to to many on here wanting a less bloody and intense method. But it doesn't take that much actilgitt to access the searchbar

YoungJijii

YoungJijii

Nov 15, 2022
What would be the lifelong effects?

Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
Lets say your SI kick in and you're not quick enough to be fully of the rails but still get parts of you run over or hit but not enough to be fatal. That could leave you with external or interal damage which isn't such an easy fix. Not to mention if its seen as an attempt to ctb then its a risk factor of being put into a ward or something similar which in turn could make it more difficult to try again another time.
Though its a brutal mentod and would likely cause enough damage to get results

B

BABS_

Jul 24, 2023
i've been thinking about this, i might just lie on the tracks with my eyes closed and my headphones on full blast so i don't know when it's coming