• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
It's only a matter of time before I give up and catch that bus with my cerberin extract tincture cocktail. On the off chance I happen to survive or be saved, would there be any permanent effects... like brain injury? Or would it just affect my heart? I just don't want to end up paralyzed or disabled in any way.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
You know what's best for you, but if I were you, I'd consider another method. Ingesting cerbera odollam will, just as with most other if not all poisonous plants, lead to an unpleasant, painful, and probably agonizing death. Just my two cents.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and k75
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
You know what's best for you, but if I were you, I'd consider another method. Ingesting cerbera odollam will, just as with most other if not all poisonous plants, lead to an unpleasant, painful, and probably agonizing death. Just my two cents.
I know, though figured out the mechanism and know how to minimize the unwanted side effects.

Reactions: Sensei