CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Me no able cnct any, only cnct frnd ppl etc bfr injury damage me say come only cnct u, nobod come, this only cnct me hv now lose all.
aftr
see girl only prsn all unvrs me cnct, me no cnct any prsn no mtr wat, this me brain see girl want talk only prsn me cnct, ya see hpne wat no able talk no able hed see feel hvy no able mov no able do any, now no see girl me only prsn cnct all life, bfr me think no posbl cnct see girl feel cnct hpne wat hpne injury damage ruin me ruin evn 1% hpy

now no cnct any me no want stay this cruel unvrs

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AbsurdAbyss, Talvikki, Sannti and 5 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I know there are people here who care. I know I do, you're always so sweet and you deserve connection and happiness. The universe truly can be cruel esp in real life with people in day to day life, people are afraid of everything they dont understand. That's not your fault. Sending you many hugs <3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AbsurdAbyss, CTB Dream, Talvikki and 2 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Me no able cnct any, only cnct frnd ppl etc bfr injury damage me say come only cnct u, nobod come, this only cnct me hv now lose all.
aftr
see girl only prsn all unvrs me cnct, me no cnct any prsn no mtr wat, this me brain see girl want talk only prsn me cnct, ya see hpne wat no able talk no able hed see feel hvy no able mov no able do any, now no see girl me only prsn cnct all life, bfr me think no posbl cnct see girl feel cnct hpne wat hpne injury damage ruin me ruin evn 1% hpy

now no cnct any me no want stay this cruel unvrs
Dear @CTB Dream
does it comfort you that you can share your pain on here and contact us? Or isn't this the same because it is only online and not a real life person? You have made bad experiences online. And you are very careful about your privacy. Maybe this hinders you?
I really like your posts and I think many people on this forum appreciate your appearance and the posts you contribute to this forum.
Your story is extremely cruel and I think it is good that you can share your story at least to us. You are the poster I follow the most on this forum. And your pain is very genuine and your hatred for life is very justified. It lets me question whether God if they exist is really brutal and a sadist.

I hope your can enjoy your evening as good as possible. Keep posting. Your threads are very relatable in their antipathy for life. I enjoy reading them.

• Love
Reactions: AbsurdAbyss, opheliaoveragain, CTB Dream and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
I know there are people here who care. I know I do, you're always so sweet and you deserve connection and happiness. The universe truly can be cruel esp in real life with people in day to day life, people are afraid of everything they dont understand. That's not your fault. Sending you many hugs <3
V thank care hug
Dear @CTB Dream
does it comfort you that you can share your pain on here and contact us? Or isn't this the same because it is only online and not a real life person? You have made bad experiences online. And you are very careful about your privacy. Maybe this hinders you?
I really like your posts and I think many people on this forum appreciate your appearance and the posts you contribute to this forum.
Your story is extremely cruel and I think it is good that you can share your story at least to us. You are the poster I follow the most on this forum. And your pain is very genuine and your hatred for life is very justified. It lets me question whether God if they exist is really brutal and a sadist.

I hope your can enjoy your evening as good as possible. Keep posting. Your threads are very relatable in their antipathy for life. I enjoy reading them.
V thank ,
think mayb ltl comf btr no any,
onln ofln all same only diff ofln physc tch etc, me only brain neuro feel cnct girl 1 prsn all life now no see no talk no any, othr cnct ltl ppl all disapre,
me prvt no tell this me no tell any stll ppl atk hars imgn tell imgn say intmt wat do ppl atk hars do many awfl
v thank alws read vthank nice

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223, AbsurdAbyss, opheliaoveragain and 1 other person