ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
What the title says. It stews me to see those perfect prolifer need to also take sadistic joy seeing you getting locked up while they want to boast that they saved life to their friends. These fucktards however, never come remotely close to wanting to feel an ounce of your pain, never ever. Too much good they have in life, really gotta fucked this up for us when we want to leave? fuck off and live your perfect life minding your own fucking business

Reactions: vampire2002, Hollowman, Somethingiswaddling and 9 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What the title says. It stews me to see those perfect prolifer need to also take sadistic joy seeing you getting locked up while they want to boast that they saved life to their friends. These fucktards however, never come remotely close to wanting to feel an ounce of your pain, never ever. Too much good they have in life, really gotta fucked this up for us when we want to leave? fuck off and live your perfect life minding your own fucking business
Same!! It doesn't even concern them if we ctb or not. Why do they care? Why do they have to impose their pro-life ideology on us? We're literally adults, I believe we should have full control over our bodies and the right to die. It's my body, my choice. Who are you to decide whether I should live or not? Why should you force me to keep living if I don't want to? I hate the fact that I'm denied the right to die. Why do they have to keep us trapped here, on this hellhole of a planet? It's basically a living hell. We should be allowed to leave if we want to

And the worst thing is that they're so proud of themselves because they "saved a life". I hate these pro-lifer's savior complexes. Why do they see the need to control or "save" other people? Let people do what they want. If someone wants to die, it's really not your duty to prevent it. I'm sure they have their reasons…and the prolifers don't care about our suffering, they just want to keep us alive at any cost. If they actually cared they would take the time to understand our reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollowman, passivethought121, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Same!! It doesn't even concern them if we ctb or not. Why do they care? Why do they have to impose their ideology on us? Why do they have to keep us trapped here, on this hellhole of a planet? It's basically a living hell. We should be allowed to exit if we want to
Amen @ifeelthelight, the world brainwashes them about the 'go get good life' and 'lock up those that dont'. As long as they not willing to feel the full gravity of the sufferers, I have zero respect to be slaves to their perfection, and most of the times they don't even want to feel ounce of your pain either, just whatever they can do to boast to their friends that they save lives.

Reactions: Hollowman, pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
N

nopointinlife

Student
Mar 11, 2022
You have kids now. Your CTB options are very limited, if you CTB, your kids will do the same. Don't curse them with your curse. Be strong and die of cancer, cirrhosis of liver, liver cancer. Etc. I'd drink and smoke filter less cigs till you ctb. That is what I'm doing.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those people disgust me and they just create harm, it would prevent so much suffering if they could learn to mind their own business.
It's inhumane trying to make one a prisoner to this existence they aren't even obligated to endure when they wish to cease existing on their own terms. I despise this anti-suicide society where those who wish to be permanently at peace from this existence are treat like criminals.

Reactions: Hollowman, ToTheTwillight and Rogue Proxy
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
They were too fortunate in life to understand our struggles, all they are capable of doing is preventing us from exercising our right to die and then boast that they saved a life when in reality all they did was condemn the victim to even further and possibly even more unbearable suffering. On top of that, possibly losing the right to end bodily functioning which ultimately ends treatment resistant suffering (the resistance to treatment brought them to the point of considering and acting on suicide. The people who believe "saving" someone from suicide is a good deed are senseless, they will never understand and theres no convincing them now.

They don't care about us yet they value if whether or not we're alive despite the fact that we are clearly suffering while being alive, even physically showing it at times. This will never convince them that what they're doing is straight up wrong because their demeanor in regards to subjects related to suicide revolves around false hope, they think problems can get better so because of this they strip us of the right to die a peaceful death. They have everything good, they were lucky, they believe the same for everyone so keeping people alive just gives them something to take pride from "I saved someone from suicide and now they can recover". They don't even think about what is actually happening and only assume the best (the best for the person in their mind)

Like, our lives aren't their business, they will never know to what degree we are suffering at and they will never know how incurable our suffering is. Its none of their business if we're alive or dead yet they believe by saving someone they'll get a positive public image, making them oblivious to our suffering even more since they'll be centered on the positive publicity they receive as a result of "saving" someone.

Reactions: DumbGirl
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
its not enough that theyre free, that they won and are having fun.

to them others must be mocked, made miserable, and kicked while theyre down.

fucking pieces of shit i want to make them pay for it

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
To CTB is probably the best revenge you can get on them, from the realistic options where we can't turn into having superheroes powers