lostmilo

lostmilo

Aug 19, 2024
I want to die I just don't know how to.
I've looked into multiple methods in the past and I've given up on the idea of drugs beacause I live in a country where everything is highly controlled. I've tried looking into jumping as there is a very good spot I know of that has created success for people in the past but they installed massive barriers and ever since then there has never been any attempts and I don't want to look stupid trying :/

Hanging is my only option at this point but I'm quite confused about the whole thing do I really need a real rope or can I just use anything that is strong enough. I'm leaning towards partial rn but if that doesn't work then I might try full suspension if I get the chance to live alone in the future :)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me personally it feels so cruel how it's so difficult to be free from this existence, I also just wish to be gone. But anyway I hope that you find the peace you search for.

T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I would just invest in an actual high quality rope, sell things you own if you have to because otherwise you could fail. Then find a solid tree with a thick branch and bring a ladder with you. Tie the rope around the branch snugly and then tie a noose around 8-9 feet above the ground (there are guides for tying rope online). Then I'd suggest drinking some whiskey or other hard liquor of choice and smoking a few last cigarettes while contemplating what brought you to this point and then climb the ladder, place the noose around your neck, and kick yourself off the ladder once you've made your final decision.

Should be relatively quick if your neck snaps and worst case scenario your neck doesn't snap and you pass out from lack of oxygen before CTB within 5 minutes.

You can't really fail if you tie the rope correctly and have picked a sturdy tree branch that can bear double, or even triple your weight.

Reactions: divinemistress36
R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
I would just invest in an actual high quality rope, sell things you own if you have to because otherwise you could fail. Then find a solid tree with a thick branch and bring a ladder with you. Tie the rope around the branch snugly and then tie a noose around 8-9 feet above the ground (there are guides for tying rope online). Then I'd suggest drinking some whiskey or other hard liquor of choice and smoking a few last cigarettes while contemplating what brought you to this point and then climb the ladder, place the noose around your neck, and kick yourself off the ladder once you've made your final decision.

Should be relatively quick if your neck snaps and worst case scenario your neck doesn't snap and you pass out from lack of oxygen before CTB within 5 minutes.

You can't really fail if you tie the rope correctly and have picked a sturdy tree branch that can bear double, or even triple your weight.
From what I've seen you shouldn't aim to snap your neck, but rather position the noose around your neck in a way which would make you pass out in about 20 seconds...Dying from asphyxiation while you're conscious seems like a very painful way to go as you'll be writhing and trying to grasp for air.

Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024

This is misinformation. Your neck will not snap without a drop and you should be trying to blood choke yourself, not air choke. What a miserable death that would be.