• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I don't want to suffer anymore or any longer. The only way to do that for me is to die.

So I want to die and have been actively finding ways to die.

A small part of me worries that I'll regret ctb or that I'm being impulsive. Even though I've been wanting to ctb everyday consistently for an absolute minimum of one month.

Im also worried about the pain and trauma I'll leave behind. I'm scared of what's after death. Ughh but I want to die!

It's so confusing and complicated. Anyone else like this? Sometimes it feels like I'm doubting that I want to die but I feel like and kind of know I do?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and CoalmineCanary
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I do not know what to say as this post is nearly me OP.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and AutoTap
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
It's super complicated for me as well,. I hate it. Im Very much afraid of death / what happens after. Yet I'm sick of being alive on this damn earth. Fairly vicious cycle to say the Least,. I battle those thoughts constantly and daily.

I wish you the best in whatever you choose to do. Be safe .

AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
I'm having the same indecision. in my experience we will never get full closure.