A

Ange_Fatigue

Jan 20, 2020
Hello there,
I m quite ambivalent about helping other people here. It s a pro-choice forum...
I ve really appreciate to have found a method to avoid me much more suffering than necessary.
But sharing it is a heavy responsability.

Sometimes you can feel devasted by life event. Your wife ran away, you want to Ctb, then after a while you meet another woman and want to get married.

Fear of pain is maybe a bad reason for keep on living, but how to distinguish temporary crisis and fucked beyond repair existences ?

Feel confused and guilty. Guilty helping other, and guilty about not helping them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: gentleflower, martha, Root and 1 other person
martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
Hello there,

But sharing it is a heavy responsability...........

Feel confused and guilty. Guilty helping other, and guilty about not helping them.

my dear,

I am sure you will find the best solution..... :heart:

imo it is the most important thing to at least act..........watch and feel...and not pass by like so many others.........

in my first aid course, I was told to stop my car, when I witness an accident...and not pass by like so many others.........

I personally think, disregard and indifference would hurt me most in whatever situation....but I am open for other opinions

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Help here consists of befriending, listening (reading), non judgment, availability and forum direction in terms of methods, since each method has already been documented in great detail any number of times.

Don't concern yourself with distinguishing who has a worthier reason for ctb. It's not your call. You only have to decide for yourself.

Reactions: gentleflower and martha
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Just remember, nobody here is doing anything because someone here told them to. Rules are set out to prevent this and everyone here is acting of their own accord. Really, the only help we can provide each other comes in support and love. That's all. Don't worry :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Mr. Peabody, Fragile, Sensei and 2 others
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
in my first aid course, I was told to stop my car, when I witness an accident...and not pass by like so many others.........

Not sure what country you're in, Martha and no offense intended but....

In some countries, (each one differs and can only be understood through current research as laws change rapidly) if one isn't currently licensed as a 1st responder (with all certifications updated), one opens themselves up to all sorts of possible problems (law suits) by stopping, especially if someone dies in your hands.

Of course help,...help in any way possible. It's always the decent thing to do. Just be aware/knowledgeable about the law regarding the kind of assistance citizens are legally able to provide.

Last edited:
A

Ange_Fatigue

Jan 20, 2020
Thank you for your worthy advices (".)

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Ange_Fatigue, I don't think anyone needs to suggest particular methods to anyone else, but pointing out the Compilation of Resources to newcomers can be a great help.

@BipolarExpat, where I live, if I *don't* stop before calling the EMTs, I get berated for it. So it plainly varies a great deal.

Reactions: BipolarExpat