Cynacs

Cynacs

Womp womp myself
Aug 21, 2023
Just before I make my purchase, is anyone willing to confirm the source of DMC for me? I am pretty sure but just wanna double check before I spent 70$ ;-;

Reactions: Anon1337
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
does it have a WhatsApp number and an email as contact info at the bottom of the site page? testimonials on the front page? if yes, then that is the correct source.

Reactions: potatocube
Cynacs

Cynacs

Womp womp myself
Aug 21, 2023
does it have a WhatsApp number and an email as contact info at the bottom of the site page? testimonials on the front page? if yes, then that is the correct source.
Sounds good.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Are you gonna just "DIY" the SN yourself lol?

• Yay!
Reactions: potatocube and Plato'sCaveDweller
Cynacs

Cynacs

Womp womp myself
Aug 21, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: Alo the obvi alien, potatocube, Plato'sCaveDweller and 2 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Seems like you got it nailed down! I sent you a PM right as I saw this. Don't panic if it takes a week or so.

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
duh, of course!

Just purchased 100g. Hopefully it comes soon. Hoping nothing goes wrong šŸ˜¬
people have been receiving their orders just fine, i myself got expedited shipping and it shipped and gave me a tracking order super fast. so everything should be fine for you.

Cynacs

Cynacs

Womp womp myself
Aug 21, 2023
Seems like you got it nailed down! I sent you a PM right as I saw this. Don't panic if it takes a week or so.
people have been receiving their orders just fine, i myself got expedited shipping and it shipped and gave me a tracking order super fast. so everything should be fine for you.
I also did the expedited shipping. Couldn't wait for my salty drink.

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
I also did the expedited shipping. Couldn't wait for my salty drink.
lol yeah. I gotta have it ASAP!

on another note, have you had any luck finding antiemetics like Meto? still working on that myself, but I'm worried I may have to make an attempt without it if i'm unable to find a good source.

Cynacs

Cynacs

Womp womp myself
Aug 21, 2023

on another note, have you had any luck finding antiemetics like Meto? still working on that myself, but I'm worried I may have to make an attempt without it if i'm unable to find a good source.
Sadly, no, and I wouldn't be able to get my hands on prescriptions because of my circumstances. I am probably just going to make an attempt without, and bought the 100g so I can make multiple drinks incase I vomit.

Cynacs

Cynacs

Womp womp myself
Aug 21, 2023

The only thing I can say is maybe use ibuprofine to reduce anxiety which may in turn reduce the likelihood of vomiting.

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
Sadly, no, and I wouldn't be able to get my hands on prescriptions because of my circumstances. I am probably just going to make an attempt without, and bought the 100g so I can make multiple drinks incase I vomit.
yeah that was my plan too. people vomit even with AEs, and people have said that no AEs doesn't necessarily mean you'll fail. I imagine having 2 or 3 drinks total so you can make sure you get enough in you should be enough.

Still, i'm gonna look for Meto. It can only help.

S

syde44

Sep 3, 2024
Good morning
I live in France and I would like to find the DMC website to order but apparently when I type DMC sodium nitrite into Google I find a site but most people say you can't find it on Google?
Can you help me with my search, I'm desperate, I want to leave by the end of next week so can anyone help me?

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
The only thing I can say is maybe use ibuprofine to reduce anxiety which may in turn reduce the likelihood of vomiting.
ibuprofen reduces anxiety? that's news to me. I was thinking of using DPH (benedryl) since it has an anxiolytic effect which i've used before. but for pain i'm gonna use tylenol so i don't want to double up on painkillers.

Cynacs

Cynacs

Womp womp myself
Aug 21, 2023
ibuprofen reduces anxiety? that's news to me. I was thinking of using DPH (benedryl) since it has an anxiolytic effect which i've used before. but for pain i'm gonna use tylenol so i don't want to double up on painkillers.
I think I had read someone used ibuprofen on another thread. Also tylenol for pain? Is SN supposed to be painful?

That's fair. I would use benedryl to just pass out, but I am afraid it may cause some sort of unexpected issue. I'm no chemist, if I were, I would just go breaking bad instead. Get rich and die at the same time!

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
I think I had read someone used ibuprofen on another thread. Also tylenol for pain? Is SN supposed to be painful?

That's fair. I would use benedryl to just pass out, but I am afraid it may cause some sort of unexpected issue. I'm no chemist, if I were, I would just go breaking bad instead. Get rich and die at the same time!
yeah there's a decent chance you get a rather significant headache (due to low blood pressure and hypoxia setting in), as well as chest pains and possibly body aches. tylenol definitely won't be able to quell these pains, but it should lessen them at least a little bit. there's a lot that goes on once SN gets into your system, so anything to reduce the severity of at least one thing sounds good to me.

Cynacs

Cynacs

Womp womp myself
Aug 21, 2023
yeah there's a decent chance you get a rather significant headache (due to low blood pressure and hypoxia setting in), as well as chest pains and possibly body aches. tylenol definitely won't be able to quell these pains, but it should lessen them at least a little bit. there's a lot that goes on once SN gets into your system, so anything to reduce the severity of at least one thing sounds good to me.
I did know of some of that. I will probably use Tylenol too then. Hopefully it doesn't kick in too too quick, I plan on just going to sleep. But anyways, hopefully our SN comes soon :)

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
I did know of some of that. I will probably use Tylenol too then. Hopefully it doesn't kick in too too quick, I plan on just going to sleep. But anyways, hopefully our SN comes soon :)
according to the protocol, you should take it about an hour before you take the drinks. tylenol usually needs a bit of time to kick in.

and i hope so too. should be real soon according to my quoted delivery time frame.

• Yay!
Reactions: Cynacs
Cynacs

Cynacs

Womp womp myself
Aug 21, 2023
according to the protocol, you should take it about an hour before you take the drinks. tylenol usually needs a bit of time to kick in.

and i hope so too. should be real soon according to my quoted delivery time frame.
Well I'll keep an eye out for what you do, I should be shortly behind!

• Love