• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
cutting works because you hit an artery which'll bleed you out in minutes. just making a bunch of random cuts won't accomplish anything and will just stop bleeding eventually

even then cutting isn't recommended given how unreliable it is and that it isn't exactly painless

Reactions: houseofleaves, ojinzo, whatevs and 3 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
After sometimes, you can explore the forum for peaceful and more reliable method, better not in hurry

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...eep-into-the-artery-in-one-of-my-wrist.76260/

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
I don't think you will be able to bypass survival instinct.
What are your reasons for wanting to kill yourself?
Are you on meds or have you tried talking to someone?

B

bloodandleashes

Jul 25, 2022
I'm already on antidepressants and sleeping pills for more than 1 year now but nothing is working
I don't think you will be able to bypass survival instinct.
What are your reasons for wanting to kill yourself?
Are you on meds or have you tried talking to someone?

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
DO you have insomnia? Have you tried theraphy? CAn you talk to someone?

B

bloodandleashes

Jul 25, 2022
DO you have insomnia? Have you tried theraphy? CAn you talk to someone?
Yes I've insomnia and I'm undergoing therapy too but nothing's working. And I don't have anyone to talk to

tilsleepcomes

tilsleepcomes

Willing to try anything.
Jul 23, 2021
Nothing works to solve my issue either. I feel for you.

I tried cutting my wrists open when I was younger. Apparently it is not as easy as it sounds. Despite using a razor and jamming it in there good, I missed my arteries.

Not having anyone to talk to or to listen to our feelings can be brutal. I hope talking to us here helps alleviate some of the pain.

Reactions: Ramy
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
cutting is extremely hard method. you have to be on like a psychotic trip to truly bypass that survival instinct. essentially you'd have to lacerate a major artery. people that cut their wrists usually screw up because the radial artery is pretty deep in your arm and also takes longer to bleed out from than you would think. also, if you end up surviving and you cut deep enough you will likely have permanent damaged to that arm/hand due to severing nerves and tendons.