Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
Hello,

I've been thinking about what will happen after somebody finds my corpse. I'm really concerned about the police or the hospital thinking I was murdered, especially since I'm going to use the inert gas/plastic bag method. Some paranoid person could think I was killed because that method, especially, won't leave my body sufficiently damaged, and it could be seen as if the perpetrator was cautious about his deed, for example.
I'm going to leave a letter, a living will, and a video explaining that it was my sole responsibility, that I had nobody else helping me, and so on. But still, I'm really scared. Because the person who will find me will be a close relative and don't want anything bad to happen.

I'm overthinking everything... It's driving me insane.

Sorry about the rambling anyways.

Thank you all.

Reactions: N-IsMyHope
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
There's no way your family will get in legal trouble if you leave behind a note, video and a will. Calm down :)

I understand you don't want to be found by a family member. That is one of my fears too. However, I know that for me, in my own home is the only place I can be alone and undisturbed for long enough.

If you dont want to be found by a family member though, have you thought about renting a hotel room yet? Ofcourse, some poor cleaning lady is going to find you but at least it wont be member of you family.

Reactions: Redt2go, _habs1999 and Hopeless_soul
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
If you dont want to be found by a family member though, have you thought about renting a hotel room yet? Ofcourse, some poor cleaning lady is going to find you but at least it wont be member of you family.

Yeah, I've thought about that too. My last wish is to die while listening to something I love and in the comfort of my own place. But you are right, that might be the best idea.

Thank you!

Reactions: Redt2go
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Yeah, I've thought about that too. My last wish is to die while listening to something I love and in the comfort of my own place. But you are right, that might be the best idea.

Thank you!

Dying as you're listening to something you love, what a great idea! Thank you too! What are you going to listen to? I'll probably listen to Lil Peep's music as I partially hang myself.

Reactions: Redt2go and Hopeless_soul
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Blues... Or I would probably go for 'The Heart of Saturday Night' album: means a lot to me.

I hadn't listened to Lil Peep before. Sounds very good :)

Lil Peep was a very unique artist. He took the trap/hiphop production and combined it with his very powerful and bueatiful voice creating a completely different style which people started calling 'emo-rap'. I recommend 'Awful Things', 'Benz Truck', 'The Brightside', 'Witchblades', and if you really want to cry 'Star Shopping'.

I'll check out 'The Heart of Sunday Night' too. Thanks!

Reactions: Redt2go and Hopeless_soul
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
I recommend 'Awful Things', 'Benz Truck', 'The Brightside', 'Witchblades', and if you really want to cry 'Star Shopping'.

I'll check it out! Cheers :)

Reactions: Redt2go and 21Neberg