• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LetMeDiePlease

Aug 29, 2018
I have been having trouble getting myself to pass out with this method. Knot at back of head, rope and support beam are fine, slip knot works fine, then I lean in until the rope couldn't budge anymore and nothing happens. On some attempts my vision gets blurry, then when I think I will finally pass out, the vision restores to normal. Also, I get the feeling that my sensing the body is getting weaker. Does anyone have tricks to make sure this method works, like where on neck do you place it?

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
T

timetogo43210

Oct 13, 2018
I have been having the same exact problem. My vision has not gone blurry, but instead I get the feeling of immense pressure in my head like its about to explode. The only thing I can think of is we may be compressing jugular veins instead of the carotid arteries.

Reactions: user_1, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
L

LetMeDiePlease

Aug 29, 2018
I have been having the same exact problem. My vision has not gone blurry, but instead I get the feeling of immense pressure in my head like its about to explode. The only thing I can think of is we may be compressing jugular veins instead of the carotid arteries.
Yup, on every guide it says "compress the carotid arteries". Well, duh.... But how?

Reactions: user_1, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
D

demonanon

Nov 14, 2018
If you're prepared for slightly longer, you could always use a heavy-duty zip-tie. I've heard that it's easier to position the cloth over the pressure points when it's like that purely because you don't need to pull after it's there.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
I an about time try using the rope today and I am nervous it won't work as well.
I really want to work so I can die today. But i feelike like it won't work because many people find it difficult with partial hanging.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
D

demonanon

Nov 14, 2018
Have you tried before? And is there a reason you're looking at partial over other things?

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
Well I am 18 and I don't have much money. The choice is have is partial or full suspense hanging.No I have never tried before because i only had a scarf to use as material. My mom saw the kniot I had tied to the metal bar. She put it in the bin. So I took some money she gave me and used it to buy a cheap rope. I am thinking of trying it with a scarf first then a rope to see which one works better. But the problem is I really need to die today or tomorrow. Like ASAP. I don't want to wait any longer. I don't have money for other methods.

Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
I feel so angry because want to go but the other methods are to expensive for me.

D

demonanon

Nov 14, 2018
Where are you located?

Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
Uk

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I almost succeeded in 2016. Even when I was drunk it hurt like hell. Kept partially blacking out then coming too. Last week I was going to try partial again but after trying to set up my rig it just didn't work out. It's such a pain in the ass because some make it sound so easy. When I press the palms of my hands over my choroid arteries it feels like I'm hitting the right spot. Same can't be said when I experimented with a nose.

I may try to experiment with the NNM but I am not even sure it's worth it anymore. There was one guy who succeeded using this method. Everyone else who tried said it didn't work so far. I'm still holding out hope that a better method will present itself.

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
D

demonanon

Nov 14, 2018
If you don't mind me asking, why so urgent?

Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
I can't take living right now.My mind is constantly reminding that I should die. My problems are getting worse and I need to go now. I really hope this partial method works for mr because I really don't want to live anymore. Going out feels like a punishment to me eventhough it shouldn't be. Yet I am worried it won't work.

Reactions: Addy92, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
D

demonanon

Nov 14, 2018
Have you considered seeking a partner, depending on if you're capable of travel or similar?

Reactions: Addy92, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
Have you considered seeking a partner, depending on if you're capable of travel or similar?
Well I am from London and no I haven't thought about finding partner.Why?

L

LetMeDiePlease

Aug 29, 2018
I almost succeeded in 2016. Even when I was drunk it hurt like hell. Kept partially blacking out then coming too. Last week I was going to try partial again but after trying to set up my rig it just didn't work out. It's such a pain in the ass because some make it sound so easy. When I press the palms of my hands over my choroid arteries it feels like I'm hitting the right spot. Same can't be said when I experimented with a nose.

I may try to experiment with the NNM but I am not even sure it's worth it anymore. There was one guy who succeeded using this method. Everyone else who tried said it didn't work so far. I'm still holding out hope that a better method will present itself.
Was there any special trick for the time you did succeed? Like was it position, or did you simply have more guts that day and pushed your head into the rope really hard?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and lv-gras