mushroommamma

mushroommamma

Oct 4, 2023
Lately, I've been digging more and more into the chemistry behind N and while numerous searches online have yet to indicate any known current manufacturer still marketing the compound, I've been able to dig through and find the molecular structure and what exactly makes PB - PB (designated name beyond manufactures name N). I've been looking into all of this because of the scarcity and inconsistency it seems with sourcing it from somewhere and I'm just wondering if it's just as easy to obtain the raw material and make it so I can CTB. I'm not sure how easy it would be to obtain some of these chemicals considering with a few of them in the list, its similar to making C and I think that could raise some flags way faster. I'm just not sure if all the trouble to synthesize N is worth it considering the numerous other methods to CTB that could be done much easier.

For me, I feel like given the wildness of my life, it wouldn't be out the ordinary to have some weird science project looking ordeal going on whereas given my ungodly amount of overdose CTB attempts in the past, it would be much more present to my bf and friends if I began hording meds again or trying to save for other methods that would require some type of acquisition of things. Some of the "free" methods are just not ideal to me or from previous attempts, not something I want to try again and have fail as the recovery from it is pretty dumb, let alone if unsuccessful, could leave such an impairment that future CTB attempts or even gathering of anything becomes next to if not impossible.

Anyways, just kind of ranting and venting here because Idk if it's worth the headache and hassle, ya know?

L

Lydia12

Sep 10, 2023
I've also thought about simply making it myself, perhaps starting training in pharmacy

Reactions: sserafim and mushroommamma
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
I recently saw a doc on YT about Exit Australia. Seeing the group of old people that banded together to make N to share was inspiring. They didn't have any previous chemistry experience. Have you seen that? They didn't provide details, but it did highlight the challenge in the process. (They succeeded btw)

Last edited:
Reactions: mushroommamma and sserafim
mushroommamma

mushroommamma

Oct 4, 2023
I recently saw a doc on YT about Exit Australia. Seeing the group of old people that banded together to make N to share was inspiring. They didn't have any previous chemistry experience. Have you seen that? They didn't provide details, but it did highlight the challenge in the process. (They succeeded btw)
I didn't see it but I will have to give it a search and watch. Sound's entertaining. I know they won't show the process, which is fine.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish that N is easily accessible, people shouldn't have to struggle so much just to die peacefully, I hate how this society is so anti-suicide.

Reactions: sserafim and AllCatsAreGrey
mushroommamma

mushroommamma

Oct 4, 2023
I've also thought about simply making it myself, perhaps starting training in pharmacy
Honestly, I feel like it wouldn't be too hard to do. Like where I live, DMT is decrimed and so having it isn't hush hush. Likewise, in order to get the useable DMT, it has to be extracted from the mimosa root, right? We'll I can't imagine compounding N would be much more difficult that extracting DMT. I feel like it'd be a simple learning curve, for me at least.

Pharmacist get paid good money too. So ya know, things ever turn around on ya, you have a bougie ass income and job

AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
It's towards the end of this one:

That channel has a lot about Exit. Clipped from mainstream media (not OC).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, pidgey and mushroommamma