desdskele11

desdskele11

give me the love that i like.
Apr 2, 2023
my boyfriend is the second reason as to why i might feel like there is actually happiness and a place for me in this earth but lately i don't even know if he loves me anymore, we used to talk day and night everyday, now it's just texting whenever he wants. i don't know if i'm just overthinking about this but we grew distant quickly with him being busy all the time and being asked to leave him be. when i asked why, he just would avoid that question, i wouldn't dare to confront him because i feel like he would drop me straight and i don't want that because i love him deeply. though i cannot handle the heart ache whenever he doesn't reply, even though his status shows that he is online, it's even worse knowing that he flirts with the girls he meets, calls that joking. i don't know what to do anymore, i feel guilty for making him distant, i always do.. whatever that happens is mainly my fault but half of the time i don't even know what i did wrong.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
H

HOPING

Feb 18, 2023
Hey there, it sounds like you're going through a tough time with your boyfriend. It's totally understandable to feel confused and hurt when someone you love seems distant and doesn't communicate with you like they used to. Have you tried talking to him about how you're feeling? It might be scary to confront him, but it's important to communicate openly and honestly in a relationship. It's not fair for him to flirt with other girls and then brush it off as a joke, especially if it's causing you pain. Remember that you deserve to be with someone who treats you with respect and love. Don't blame yourself for his behavior, it's not your fault. If he's not willing to work on the relationship and make you feel valued, it might be time to reevaluate whether this is the right person for you. It might be helpful to take some time to focus on yourself and your own well-being. Keep your head up and know that you deserve happiness and love.

• Love
Reactions: desdskele11, RW__Asher23 and sleepyjade
sleepyjade

sleepyjade

Citrine Jade
Mar 24, 2023
hi, this is my first post but uhm.
i have been in that type of situation before and in my personal opinion, the only thing that will keep a relationship strong is transparency and the honest truth. my ex only cracked under pressure and that required me to come out of my comfort zone and beg the truth out of them. it was toxic and unfair, despite how much i loved them they only fed into my negative thoughts and actions. in situations like these, you should talk to your partner immediately and calmly try to understand why he does what he does. i am no relationship professional by any means, but lies are only going to drive you over the edge. talking with him asap is your safest option before it turns into a rabbit hole and your relationship quickly becomes a husk of what it used to be.

my best wishes go out to you, please dont allow yourself to feel trapped in this lie.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, desdskele11, RW__Asher23 and 1 other person
desdskele11

desdskele11

give me the love that i like.
Apr 2, 2023
Hey there, it sounds like you're going through a tough time with your boyfriend. It's totally understandable to feel confused and hurt when someone you love seems distant and doesn't communicate with you like they used to. Have you tried talking to him about how you're feeling? It might be scary to confront him, but it's important to communicate openly and honestly in a relationship. It's not fair for him to flirt with other girls and then brush it off as a joke, especially if it's causing you pain. Remember that you deserve to be with someone who treats you with respect and love. Don't blame yourself for his behavior, it's not your fault. If he's not willing to work on the relationship and make you feel valued, it might be time to reevaluate whether this is the right person for you. It might be helpful to take some time to focus on yourself and your own well-being. Keep your head up and know that you deserve happiness and love.
i have tried to talked to him about how i was feeling regarding all of those jokes, distancing and other problems but all he does is avoid the topic and i cant get him to reply to that. but thank you for your words, i'll try my best if i can manage to not hesitate. :)
hi, this is my first post but uhm.
i have been in that type of situation before and in my personal opinion, the only thing that will keep a relationship strong is transparency and the honest truth. my ex only cracked under pressure and that required me to come out of my comfort zone and beg the truth out of them. it was toxic and unfair, despite how much i loved them they only fed into my negative thoughts and actions. in situations like these, you should talk to your partner immediately and calmly try to understand why he does what he does. i am no relationship professional by any means, but lies are only going to drive you over the edge. talking with him asap is your safest option before it turns into a rabbit hole and your relationship quickly becomes a husk of what it used to be.

my best wishes go out to you, please dont allow yourself to feel trapped in this lie.
i see.. as much as i would like to step out of my own comfort zone to confront him, i doubt i can do it without feeling hesitant. but i will try for my own sake, thank you for taking your time to read and reply.. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sleepyjade
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The unfortunate reality is that in this world you just cannot trust and rely on people, people certainly can be very disappointing. I certainly believe that as humans we are all alone but anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: RoundaboutResolved and desdskele11