TakeMeBack07

TakeMeBack07

Failure
Jan 16, 2022
My life was pretty much over before it began (genetically speaking). With the rise of ai, it feels as if every decision I make or plan out is completely redundant anyway. I am absolutely not intelligent enough to keep up with this rapid advancement. Even STEM university graduates seem to be frustrated and struggling. I can feel myself losing it slowly, and when I can no longer cope, I will be taking my own life. I thought I could do something (lol) over the next few months but this situation truly feels nightmarish again.

I can't imagine having made a plan and striving for dreams for this to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, sserafim and ijustwishtodie
untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
I understand. AI concerns me a lot, especially with possible crime, blackmailing, and false news being generated. I have to accept that the arts (music, art, ect.) are already looking to be replaced which just means I'll never play a new game that uses AI.

We really need regulations and protections, but once again, all that matters is the advancement of the AI. For money.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
For now, AI still can't even draw hands very well. It's gotten so bad that people have been drawing things for real and trying to pass it off as AI in order to trick people into thinking AI has gotten better at drawing hands already. As long as they can't do that, I think we'll be safe though who know how long that'll really be.

SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
we need to assassinate sam altman

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, GreyCTB and FERAL_FRENZY