• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
There is a remote possibility of doing it better in a few months but for now I have a 1cm thick rope and an abdominal bar. The fact is that in order not to touch the ground I would hang with my head practically next to the bar. I don't know if if successful he would die from asphyxiation or hypoxia. I have the slipknot and tested the bar well. But I don't know if it's a good idea to do it this way since cuz my feet would only be about 5cm above the ground.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm not an expert but I'd say 5cm is not enough, risk you could touch the ground r high imo. The more space you have the better it'd be.

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah I think the rule of thumb is at least a foot off the ground. Also, are you sure a 1cm rope is thick enough? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but everything I heard about full hanging was that the rope needed to be at least an inch thick.

I don't know what you would have differently in a few months but I definitely think it's better to be safe than sorry, I would test out both the rope and the bar you plan on using as an anchor point a lot more before committing

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
IcarusUnderSun

IcarusUnderSun

The wax is melting.
Nov 1, 2023
1 cm feels like it may not be enough, what type of rope is it? As for the height issue, you may need to adjust to have more space from the floor, but even with a small clearing as long as even when fully stretched you can't touch the ground it should still work, don't underestimate yourself if you can help it, SI is intense and often instinctual, even a slight centimeter of movement can make or break it.

MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
Yeah I think the rule of thumb is at least a foot off the ground. Also, are you sure a 1cm rope is thick enough? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but everything I heard about full hanging was that the rope needed to be at least an inch thick.

I don't know what you would have differently in a few months but I definitely think it's better to be safe than sorry, I would test out both the rope and the bar you plan on using as an anchor point a lot more before committing
Yes it will not work, neck will be compressed so feet would reach the floor.

It depends on the rope. My static climbing rope is 1.1cm and 2.2kn.

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
I don't mind going through a few moments of pain (1cm rope). The fact is that if there are enough knots and height, it should be ok...