eclipsee99

eclipsee99

You’re a sky full of stars~
Nov 20, 2020
(I apologise if this is ranty, but I feel like here is the only place I can Truly speak my mind)

Not to sound like a Danganronpa fan fiction, but I believe "Despair" is the only word I can compare myself to now.

You have all these hopes and dreams, and one by one, they get destroyed. What happens to you when your dreams get crushed? Most people would find a new dream to chase. What if that gets crushed as well?

All you're left with, is Despair. That's all I feel now. No motivation, No hope, No will to live, Nothing. Despairs just consumed my life, but that's how I see things.

I could blame everything on my mental health, on other people, on anything but myself, but that would be a lie. I'm a "self-sabotager" I suppose. I've been digging my own grave for a long time now, just waiting on the right day to finish the job.

That's all. Rant over. Doubt anyone will read this? But hey, least I managed to vent.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: signifying nothing, Kassender, papulin and 8 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I'd have ranted something quite similar earlier. Though to be fair, it would have had a less grateful tone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Spitfire, Ender and 1 other person
Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
I always have a day-to-day meeting with despair. I just lose myself in the process, I have so many dreams, and they seem reachable. But what's the point? I'm a disgusting creature anyways. And self-sabotage is my favorite pastime, to the point where I never see myself in a positive way. I always blame myself even for things I know I have not done.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Deleted member 22624, Spitfire and 1 other person
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
(I apologise if this is ranty, but I feel like here is the only place I can Truly speak my mind)

Not to sound like a Danganronpa fan fiction, but I believe "Despair" is the only word I can compare myself to now.

You have all these hopes and dreams, and one by one, they get destroyed. What happens to you when your dreams get crushed? Most people would find a new dream to chase. What if that gets crushed as well?

All you're left with, is Despair. That's all I feel now. No motivation, No hope, No will to live, Nothing. Despairs just consumed my life, but that's how I see things.

I could blame everything on my mental health, on other people, on anything but myself, but that would be a lie. I'm a "self-sabotager" I suppose. I've been digging my own grave for a long time now, just waiting on the right day to finish the job.

That's all. Rant over. Doubt anyone will read this? But hey, least I managed to vent.
Totally understandable

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ender and Trannydiary