• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
So I have decided to come off anti-depressants because they haven't been working for a long time and they just made me feel incredibly dull and emotionally blunt, been off them for about 5 days now and I seem to be fine for the most part - ironically i'm happier and have found myself laughing a lot more often at videos and such that I often would have felt nothing over before which is nice.

However, I've recently been finding that I seem to be getting mood swings more frequently and it's been so long since I've been on anti-depressants that I honestly can't remember if I was just like this when I was off them or not. Just wanted to ask if anyone else who was previously on anti-depressants had anything similar to mood swings such as crying over an emotional scene in a movie (something that never happened before) and then going back to feeling normal like 30 seconds later. Maybe it's just how I am but I'd like to know if maybe its a side effect of coming off the anti-depressants so abruptly.

Any and all input is welcome, and no I have no plans on going back on them but I'm unfortunately probably going to be force fed them next week and onward unless I can figure out a way to fake taking it, it feels nice to actually feel something again after so many years.

Reactions: Wyldfyre4948
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I've stopped cold turkey before with Celexa and experience mood swings. Its potentially because you are no longer on the med that would regulate these emotions. You're not used to having to regulate these emotions and now they all come at you at once. The proper way is wean yourself off the medication so your body can adjust to not having the chemicals that you are dependent on.

• Informative
Reactions: lament.
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Like the person above said, the chemicals that your body expects to receive is the problem here. Every medication that you can become dependent on will have withdrawal effects when you'll decide to stop taking them. It's your body trying to adjust itself, which could be reason of the mood swings.

• Informative
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
L-Phenylalanine amino acid capsules, 3x daily between meals, not together with protein.

• Informative