Chonky_Seal

Chonky_Seal

Nov 22, 2019
Not necessarily with suicide, but has anyone felt at ease/ comfortable with the idea of death, dying, or even violence from a young age? Maybe some people are simply less predisposed to value life in and of itself.

I actually almost attempted suicide when I was four or five after I was told about heaven. A life of absolute happiness forever just a step away??? F*ck yeah! I wanted to get there ASAP. Too bad I was so short and stupid, had no idea how to get to dangerous things. I also remember discovering sites like Live Leak (a site depicting videos of real people dying) and being mostly unfazed, just sad for the people involved, but not shocked or revolted like most people are.

Reactions: Never Free and Skathon
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Not necessarily with suicide, but has anyone felt at ease/ comfortable with the idea of death, dying, or even violence from a young age? Maybe some people are simply less predisposed to value life in and of itself.

I actually almost attempted suicide when I was four or five after I was told about heaven. A life of absolute happiness forever just a step away??? F*ck yeah! I wanted to get there ASAP. Too bad I was so short and stupid, had no idea how to get to dangerous things. I also remember discovering sites like Live Leak (a site depicting videos of real people dying) and being mostly unfazed, just sad for the people involved, but not shocked or revolted like most people are.
Yes i have that thort of a long sleep that you never wake up from all your worries and pain bothe mental and fiscal gone . One thing that concerns me is if they is an afterlife knowing my luck it just be as shitty as this life LOL :) . Know this going to sound odd but the thort of becoming worm food given sum thing back to nature after a lifetime of taking from nature make me happy like cumming full circle just hope dont give any of the worms bad stomachs LOL :D

Reactions: Never Free
Chonky_Seal

Chonky_Seal

Nov 22, 2019
Yes i have that thort of a long sleep that you never wake up from all your worries and pain bothe mental and fiscal gone . One thing that concerns me is if they is an afterlife knowing my luck it just be as shitty as this life LOL :) . Know this going to sound odd but the thort of becoming worm food given sum thing back to nature after a lifetime of taking from nature make me happy like cumming full circle just hope dont give any of the worms bad stomachs LOL :D
Exactly! It's almost like an expected occurrence, a way to give back after we keep taking during our life.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Exactly! It's almost like an expected occurrence, a way to give back after we keep taking during our life.
When I do die if i found dead I want one of those natural funeral were they dont puf chemicals in you and they pop you in the ground in cardboard box. Thats if i am found i hope i dont get found then i can be food for any little creature who fancy a nibble on me . Never know mite help a fox and here cubs through the hard times or any thing else. They plenty of me i am around 18 stone and 6ft 4 so be like food for a few months LOL :D

Never Free

Never Free

Student
Feb 6, 2019
Similar me at young age about 3. Worries about afterlife and thinking it would be a peaceful escape form my worries. Although thinking of others death made me uncomfortable always. Thinking of missing them. Those close to them missing them. Hoping they're alright in whatever comes after life. Feeling alienated from wanting to die. Worried if wanting to die would hurt someones's feelings, or they'd think of me as a freak.

R

RationalGirl

Student
Dec 30, 2019
It depends on the circumstances is what I think

PwincessStepford

PwincessStepford

I wish I were a princess.
Dec 31, 2019
No, I was afraid of death as a kid, but now I'm comfortable with the idea.