markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
Last few months I have been too much drowned in my extreme miseries that this forum and the people here are the only real sense of safety I have left. Sometimes I feel too much comfortable and safe, reading stories of people here and relating to them ,that I forget I still live in the same world of prolifers.
I forget that I still have to go through same anxieties and Paranoia about the fear of failure in order to actually ctb and their opinions and hatred towards me even if I am successful, won't change.
I just wish Suicide was actually that easy way out for me that these people believe it to be and how it is portrayed in the mainstream media!
Or I wish I get that same impulsivity or energy of a teenager even for short time to actually go with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat, Oblivion Access and Green Destiny
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish ctb was easier more than anything. It hurts me how difficult it is to leave this world. If only we lived in a world where our right to die was respected and then we could just exit peacefully at a time of our own choosing. I am tired of pointless suffering. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Depressed Cat and markimobzzdeasui