• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

charliecharles

May 24, 2024
I feel very sad. I wonder if combined methods could make CTB quicker and more certain to succeed?

Like, jumping off a bridge but drinking and necking pills and cutting wrists first.

Or taking SN but slashing wrists too. (Though I worry that the slashing might make more likely to throw up.)

Are there any combinations we think would be a good idea? Thanks for any help.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Absolutely. Taking two almost guaranteed methods that don't interfere makes total sense to me. No cry for help from me, I need it 100% guaranteed.

Just some combos I have been thinking about:

- Partial and fentanyl
- CO and amitriptyline
- h2s and pentobarbital
- Nitrous and partial
- Amyl nitrite and CO
- inert gas and fentanyl

Reactions: Mateira and Forveleth
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I was thinking of getting a rental car taking SN then opening a nitrogen cylinder, that way you'll be found within a day because they'll have GPS tracking on the car and know where it is when you don't return it on time.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
They can increase your chances if the two methods alone would potentially kill you. For example, CO and fentanyl. You keep mentioning slashing your wrists but that isn't actually a very reliable method. It very rarely actually kills someone. So if you combine wrist cutting with another method, you are not significantly increasing your chances of death.

There is also a bit of a practicality that you have to keep in mind. For example, say you wanted to take some sort of opioid, but then use a method that required you to have at least some coordination, such as hanging. How are you supposed to put the noose around your neck if the opioid kicks in and you can't get your arms to cooperate? Two combined methods can work, but you need to do some research and planning before just shoving two things together willy-nilly.

Reactions: Mateira, Praestat_Mori, Ash and 1 other person
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
The below & SN.

Attachments

• 193176_1711646423713.png
    193176_1711646423713.png
    412.2 KB · Views: 0
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I feel very sad. I wonder if combined methods could make CTB quicker and more certain to succeed?

Like, jumping off a bridge but drinking and necking pills and cutting wrists first.

Or taking SN but slashing wrists too. (Though I worry that the slashing might make more likely to throw up.)

Are there any combinations we think would be a good idea? Thanks for any help.
Behold, the fool saith, "Put not all thine eggs in the one basket" - which is but a matter of saying, "Scatter your money and your attention"; but the wise man saith, "Pull all your eggs in the one basket and - WATCH THAT BASKET." Mark Twain, in his novel Pudd'nhead Wilson
I would use one method, and plan it properly so that it won't fail.

Reactions: Esokabat and rozeske