• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
My time is running out and I've been putting it off for a while. Anyways, I know pooping and urinating after death is common and I'm trying to be okay with that but I want to at least minimise it? If I do a salt water flush each day before my ctb date ( maybe twice the day before) and fast the day before would that effectively cleanse the colon so it's empty by time of death?

M

ms-lovely

Jun 22, 2024
I've read that fasting for too long can cause you to vomit and that could compromise your attempt, fast no more than 8hrs. I am not a doctor but also im pretty sure how you die from SN is not like asphyxiation so pooping or urinating should not be a concern in this case.

Reactions: cowboypants and FinalDestination
F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
I've read that fasting for too long can cause you to vomit and that could compromise your attempt, fast no more than 8hrs. I am not a doctor but also im pretty sure how you die from SN is not like asphyxiation so pooping or urinating should not be a concern in this case.
Thanks for the info! Didn't know death by sn was different. That eases my worry on that