• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nrotc

Dec 2, 2021
Hi,

I am a college student that goes to the University of Rochester in NY Upstate (in case somebody here is from the same school.). I am strugling with school because of my depression. if I only studid for a couple of days before the exam I get at least 90. But because of my depression I can not get to do anything. I was diagnosed with BPD after a failed suicide attemept. I was put on meds but it did not work. I hated my therpist so I ditched him.

right now i do not know what to do. Like should I continue with therpay? should I change my lifestyle? anything ?

thanks in advance

Reactions: porhtna
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like a stressful situation you are in, this life can be so tiring. I think maybe this post belongs in the recovery section of the forum as you are asking for advice about how to improve your life. I wish you the best though, I hope you do what is best for yourself.

Reactions: nrotc
Upvote 0