B

bluebzh

Aug 7, 2018
hi , i want to take my N in a forest away from the world, I think to take it in the evening just before night falls, but where I live it is relatively cold at night, do you think it could be a problem? thank you

Reactions: Ben and weedoge
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I doubt if you have 2 bottles and meto there is much chance of failure. Bring a sleeping bag, might as well be comfortable.

Reactions: Ben, lv-gras, weedoge and 2 others
B

bluebzh

Aug 7, 2018
that's what I'm going to do I think, thanks mate!

Reactions: Ben, lv-gras and weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Safe travels blue, I envy you woth the N ^^

Reactions: Ben and lv-gras
B

bluebzh

Aug 7, 2018
thanks all , hope you can get it soon !

Reactions: Ben and weedoge
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
hi , i want to take my N in a forest away from the world, I think to take it in the evening just before night falls, but where I live it is relatively cold at night, do you think it could be a problem? thank you

The cold is the reason I failed my recent attempt. I documented the whole thing here, if you wish to read it I'll link it.

Spending your last moments chattering your teeth and shaking your shoulders is no way to do it. If you're going to do this, dress extremely warm so the cold won't be an issue. Do not underestimate the power of the cold.

B

bluebzh

Aug 7, 2018
The cold is the reason I failed my recent attempt. I documented the whole thing here, if you wish to read it I'll link it.

Spending your last moments chattering your teeth and shaking your shoulders is no way to do it. If you're going to do this, dress extremely warm so the cold won't be an issue. Do not underestimate the power of the cold.

you failed with N ? i'm interested if you can link it , i do not underestimate the power of the cold is why I write this thread :), it will not really cold, around 10 degrees and I would be dressed warmly, 3 pair of socks, two jogging, a big coats and a blanket!

Reactions: Ben
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
you failed with N ? i'm interested if you can link it , i do not underestimate the power of the cold is why I write this thread :), it will not really cold, around 10 degrees and I would be dressed warmly, 3 pair of socks, two jogging, a big coats and a blanket!

No not with N, I have no experience with that. I just wanted to warn you about the cold. Blame the Canadian side of me hah

B

bluebzh

Aug 7, 2018
every experience and answer is welcome! I think I read your experience, is it something about a blackout close to a lake who gone wrong?