CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I hate my brain. This may come as a surprise, but it actually used to work, once upon a time. However, it feels like I've just gotten more stupid throughout the years due to various mental illnesses and whatnot. I don't think people who have mental illnesses are inherently stupid, but I know for myself that it feels like my cognition has decreased significantly, and it's greatly impacting my already shaky self-image/self-worth in the worst ways possible. It also impacts the way I function and interact with others, neither of which are great and certainly aren't getting better.

I'm scheduled to go to grad school this fall, but I don't think I'm good enough to go given how stupid I am. I barely scraped by during my undergrad. I'm surprised I even made it tbh. I am quite literally a husk of who I used to be, and I hate it. I'm pretty much useless, and I'm worth more dead than I am alive right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Clasrink, LivedTooLong, Sparr0w and 3 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sry this know how, me befr injury damage draw write msic lang sci imgn empth etc all ease now lose all lose self .now keep dtriort keep worse vry sry cruel lifr

• Hugs
Reactions: Clasrink, LivedTooLong, Ruma and 3 others
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
Vry sry this know how, me befr injury damage draw write msic lang sci imgn empth etc all ease now lose all lose self .now keep dtriort keep worse vry sry cruel lifr
I'm sorry you're experiencing this too. I agree, it's a very cruel life, not being able to do the things we used to do and love to the same degree, if at all anymore. If it's any consolation, I do see you and your posts around here sometimes, and I think you are still very empathetic and insightful. Sending you a virtual hug if you'd like

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing certainly can be tiring and I do understand that it's awful when what one goes through just continues to get worse, there could certainly never be anything fair about existing here. But anyway, best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and CentreMid
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I feel the same way. Supposed to start a new job soon and don't think I can manage with the brain fog

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and CentreMid