• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillaKira

KillaKira

Apr 19, 2024
Hi everyone. I have many boxes of Quetiapine, and Lorazepam. Also a few of Citalopram and Lamotrigine. I read here that quetiapine is "safe". But I wondered if mixing these, even if I pass out and choke on vomit, might be a sure bet to die. This is my only way out among my few possibilities. I would love to resort to more classical methods, but it is impossible in my current situation. I'm a little scared, it's my first post. I did not want to use this site until I limited my possibilities. Thank you, don't be rude, please :(

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Can't say you won't die. But, from a statistical standpoint, most ODs utilizing this method - taking a bunch of different meds and hoping for the best - end as a failure, as far as ctb is concerned, anyway. You may do your organs some damage, though. Better to try and stick with methods that have a proven, or better track record, if you can.

Reactions: Rev346, KillaKira, lilac-moonbeam and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you are interested in ODs with a high success rates you should read the PPH but don't put yourself at risk with the pills you have.

Reactions: rainwillneverstop and KillaKira
KillaKira

KillaKira

Apr 19, 2024
Thank you both. My worst fear is to do it and not die. Having to see the faces of my family when I wake up. I'll read a little more before I do stupid things. Thank you! <3

liliths

liliths

Feb 18, 2023
i realize i'm a bit late but, as someone who had a failed attempt from a large overdose of various meds that were sitting around (including the first three you mention), i wouldn't advise it. the mix i had was a lot more potent and did little more than make me extremely ill until the meds were out of my body. i am also dealing with stomach issues years later that i suspect is because of my rash decision. it is incredibly difficult to od on meds alone these days. take care

D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
I think any plan where you are relying on drowning in your own vomit after you pass out will have an extremely low chance of succeeding. Also you would probably have to take a warehouse full of those drugs to have a chance of dying from them.

Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
Yeah overdosing on pills is a very low success rate. Even the people there consume dangerous amounts of medication with alcohol and do all the things they shouldn't do the success rate of a fatality is like two or 3 percent. It's really not worth considering to be totally honest and probably one of the most unreliable methods. I guess Hollywood and cinema Maybe make it look more accessible.

M

MarkSmith73

Student
Apr 14, 2024
I read somewhere that Amitriptyline and Zoplicone make a fairly potent combination but not sure on the actual amount. Probably a solid bottle of each. I take Temazepam but seems like I'm always low on it. Honestly when I take that it relaxes me and makes me not want to OD so I never have any built up. I have some Gabapentin saved up and probably enough Lisinopril and Quetiapine to kill an elephant. But as a primary means I think they'd be rather painful but possibly effective.

Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
I read somewhere that Amitriptyline and Zoplicone make a fairly potent combination but not sure on the actual amount. Probably a solid bottle of each. I take Temazepam but seems like I'm always low on it. Honestly when I take that it relaxes me and makes me not want to OD so I never have any built up. I have some Gabapentin saved up and probably enough Lisinopril and Quetiapine to kill an elephant. But as a primary means I think they'd be rather painful but possibly effective.
The fundamental issue is you're taking those orally And to put it bluntly it upsets your stomach. You only have so much of a budget that you can swallow before you vomit everything up. Everything is lethal in a high amount but you're just likely to vomit it up as your body knows you just ingested a large amount of a non food item.

To further elaborate on just how much of an issue this is even with SN the main thing that a lot of people on here agree is a reasonably reliable method Strict execution to not upset your stomach and trigger you to vomit. Even with something like meto It only increases your budget a little bit to allow you to swallow a little bit more.

I was planning on swallowing 30 gms of SN just to be sure But people were insisting I'm just taking unnecessary risk increasing the chance I will vomit and that 25 is more than enough. Anything that you take orally needs to be carefully considered.