• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bunnii

bunnii

just a little guy
Feb 16, 2023
Recently, my family bought a soda stream machine. To go with it, obviously, they also bought small cylinders of CO2 to carbonate the water with. I was wondering if there was any possibility of them having enough CO2 in them to kill me- I've heard of some sort of manual respirator set up for this method, but I can't find lots of info or diagrams about it. I was hoping to go in a closed space (like a tent) and just pop them open but I have doubts about there being enough in the can do actually fill the tent. Any info (even telling me this won't work) is much appreciated!

• Love
Reactions: Worr1some
K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
There have been some suicide cases involving dry ice (1 kg of it sublimates to around 541 l of CO2​ gas).

According to this article, loss of consciousness when breathing in a high concentration of CO2​ occurs very rapidly.

Your method could work if you can achieve a high enough concentration of CO2​ in the air and maintain it until death. I doubt your cylinders would be enough for that though.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: bunnii and ThisIsLife
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Unreliable.
CO₂ triggers the Hypercapnic Alarm Response which causes unbearable torture and panic.

The way to go is Nitrogen with SCBA/EEBD/ExitBag.

Last edited:
Reactions: settheory, my-end and Mare Imbrium