• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I'm just a girlllll.

No camping experience, like at all. If I hypothetically went the chimney starter & charcoal & tent route, how would one light the newspaper under the chimney starter?

*in a typical camping kinda setting, where? I feel if it could just catch the grass on fire to have it directly on the grass. I can bring something, but what?
*I read it (chimney starter) needs to be higher than the ground for airflow purposes. What do I set it on? There are holes in the bottom of it.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Like by light the newspaper you mean like with a match? Set it on green grass? Green grass isn't combustible. I plan on making it easy and just using lighter fluid. I'll be letting it burn off anyway before taking coals into my tent. I might put the chimney starters on some rocks or something. I'd have bricks anyway to place buckets on in the tent, so could use those, too. Are you going to be doing all this at a campground with other people around? Better be careful with that. If someone sees you taking hot coals into a tent they're gonna know what's up, at least be suspicious. Did you get your meter?

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Like by light the newspaper you mean like with a match? Set it on green grass? Green grass isn't combustible. I plan on making it easy and just using lighter fluid. I'll be letting it burn off anyway before taking coals into my tent. I might put the chimney starters on some rocks or something. I'd have bricks anyway to place buckets on in the tent, so could use those, too. Are you going to be doing all this at a campground with other people around? Better be careful with that. If someone sees you taking hot coals into a tent they're gonna know what's up, at least be suspicious. Did you get your meter?
So I can light the newspaper under the chimney burners directly on grass?

Not a campsite really. Nobody will be around. It's super off the grid & isolated.

I did. I ended up ordering 2. The first one was suppose to be here a few days ago & still isn't. So I overnighted one last night ($600 ugh). It just arrived. I'm packing up everything now.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I dont see why not on lighting the starters on green grass. I wouldnt light them on dry grass or anything like that. There's O2 at ground level too.

2 meters? Whats the need for 2?

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I dont see why not on lighting the starters on green grass. I wouldnt light them on dry grass or anything like that. There's O2 at ground level too.

2 meters? Whats the need for 2?
The first one never came. So I ordered and overnighted a second one.

This method has ended up being really expensive. Butttt I keep telling myself I won't need the money once I CTB lol

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sorry missed the part about not getting the first one. That's pretty bs. Hope they refund the money anyway. NOTHING less than red/white hot coals right? ALL of them burning that way right? No settling on "partial" burning.

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Sorry missed the part about not getting the first one. That's pretty bs. Hope they refund the money anyway. NOTHING less than red/white hot coals right? ALL of them burning that way right? No settling on "partial" burning.
I have spent all of my money on this & am going to fuck up my job for this. There will be no partial anything lol.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I understand. I think it's also worth noting that you can still back out of this. There is no shame in changing your mind. That's what having a choice is all about. If you have any reservations at all, I say that's enough to call it off. One can always revisit the idea (of ctb) at another time. You don't have to do this. Nobody is forcing you. You can take it, or leave it, if you please. You are no lesser for not choosing ctb.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Whats is your status if it's ok to ask?

M

mr7861p

May 12, 2024
Where can you buy a meter that goes up to 10,000ppm?