• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

evachka

evachka

Dili dili don
Sep 17, 2023
hello dear everyone ,
So, It's been the worse year of my life even though it's difficult to surprise me with anything . Depression is life long but well, this time additionally I lost my boyfriend, friend, place that I loved the most and more, i have lost myself . you can imagine what it feels like on top of severe depression.
Anyway, I am looking for some extra help to check on my list for coming ctb

So I've got
-charcoal briquettes 6 kg (because they give less smoke and smell)
-Duck tape for tent's zippers and ventilation hole
-a starter
-a tent that is on its way (winter one , 1 layer made out of Oxford 3000mm) has a hole for fishing in the flore so i better tape it well).
-waterproof spray for shoes (I thought that it might be handy to give a whole tend some extra layer of resin and wax for better sealing )
-Tarpaulin sheets (to cover tent on top for even better sealing again)
-two metal buckets for charcoal
-mirtazapine pills ( very sedative anti depressant that works well as sleeping pills , will take 3x)

Do you think its enough?
I am a bit afraid of fire sparks that accidentally might come out of charcoal while sleep. Doesn't sound fun to be woken up in a fire. Though, It seems that briquettes do not give much sparks and smoke but I have to run a test before to make sure.

Will be glad to know your opinion on what else can be done better so there is no fail
Thnx🤍

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: avaruus, MatthieuFrederickW, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Your plan sounds good , that's how i want to go.

I will mix clonazepam and hydromorphone to knock me out.

Last edited:
Reactions: evachka
BillyBob

BillyBob

Jun 14, 2018
Sounds good. just make sure to set the buckets on bricks to keep it off the floor so it does not melt a hole in the bottom.
Also forgot burn the charcoal out side of the ten for awhile until they turn white and ashy so there is no smoke when taken into the tent.

Reactions: evachka
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
as long as you have done your research. i've seen 60%-80% success rate but you have to count the half assed attempts for the failures. not sure about the pills. the co is supposed to knock you out. handling fire/smoking pit may be best done sober

evachka

evachka

Dili dili don
Sep 17, 2023
Your plan sounds good , that's how i want to go.

I will mix clonazepam and hydromorphone to knock me out.
That's great, damn.. maybe I should consider benzoz too. Though I don't get why everyone say it's better for this method to avoid supplements such as pills or alco.
There is chance to be conscious while OC is building, who knows which symptoms may occur, right ?
Sounds good. just make sure to set the buckets on bricks to keep it off the floor so it does not melt a hole in the bottom.
Also forgot burn the charcoal out side of the ten for awhile until they turn white and ashy so there is no smoke when taken into the tent.
Yeah,that's how I wanted to do! Thank you !! Hopefully it works and I am damn out of this shitty show

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You will need at least 0.135kg / m³ and I would double that amount and use 2 BBQs depending on the amount of charcoal. You need 10k+ ppm CO to pass out fast. If you have the option you may consider using a CO meter to check that. Avoid alcohol and sedatives are not really necessary, people failed using that. CO is a little bit lighter than air that means if you lay down flat on the tent bottom there is the least concentration of CO and you should position yourself little bit higher.

I wish you all the best with your plans and I hope you find peace.

• Informative
Reactions: LittleBlackCat and MatthieuFrederickW
evachka

evachka

Dili dili don
Sep 17, 2023
You will need at least 0.135kg / m³ and I would double that amount and use 2 BBQs depending on the amount of charcoal. You need 10k+ ppm CO to pass out fast. If you have the option you may consider using a CO meter to check that. Avoid alcohol and sedatives are not really necessary, people failed using that. CO is a little bit lighter than air that means if you lay down flat on the tent bottom there is the least concentration of CO and you should position yourself little bit higher.

I wish you all the best with your plans and I hope you find peace.
Thank you so much , I can't find co meter on my country that sees more than 1000ppm to be honest..so it's like gambling for now . Just hope , I mean because the tent is so small , it's not that difficult to reach high pppm as in a room f.ex.

do you think just two buckets instead of bbq will do? I was thinking in that case maybe will be handy to poor them with a flammable liquid at the end when they are grey, to make sure the charcoal doesn't go down. What do you think ?
Based on a thread I might need to drill some wholes on the side so the air can come in

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
do you think just two buckets instead of bbq will do? I was thinking in that case maybe will be handy to poor them with a flammable liquid at the end when they are grey, to make sure the charcoal doesn't go down. What do you think ?
You should calculate the volume in m³ inside your tent and according to that the minimum amount of charcoal. You should not use flammable liquids or grill starters, use a chimney starter instead and lump charcoal. The BBQ is ready when the coal looks greyish and stopped smoking / burning.

There's also a lot more info in the CO Megathread.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
My concern of CO in a tent is that it will be a small enough tent and you will be lying down beside a bucket of hot coals, if you move or thrash around any you may bump against the bucket and tip it over onto yourself or the tent walls or floor.

Brad Delp used 2 bbq's in a bathroom. He put the bbq's in the bathtub.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleBlackCat and hermestrimegistus
evachka

evachka

Dili dili don
Sep 17, 2023
My concern of CO in a tent is that it will be a small enough tent and you will be lying down beside a bucket of hot coals, if you move or thrash around any you may bump against the bucket and tip it over onto yourself or the tent walls or floor.

Brad Delp used 2 bbq's in a bathroom. He put the bbq's in the bathtub.
Damn.. didn't think about it .. my tent is for 3 person so there is some extra space considering the fact I am very small myself . But maybe then it make sense to place bricks or big stones around buckets so it's difficult to move it by random move..
i will think about it more 🧐

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
BillyBob

BillyBob

Jun 14, 2018
Thank you so much , I can't find co meter on my country that sees more than 1000ppm to be honest..so it's like gambling for now . Just hope , I mean because the tent is so small , it's not that difficult to reach high pppm as in a room f.ex.

Based on a thread I might need to drill some wholes on the side so the air can come in
If the charcoal bricks are white and covered in ash you will be fine. Covering them in flamable liquid will just make a very horrible smell. Charcoal burns for ages as produces most of the CO when it is white and ashy.

Reactions: evachka and hermestrimegistus
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Can anyone post a link to CO ppm meter? Thanks

W

watchingthebuses

Mar 18, 2023
You take higher dose of mirtazapine you hit less of that histamine receptor and more of the serotonin receptor so you might not get as sleepy as you think you will, try out the 3 tab first before attempt to see if you think it'll knock you out enough. You won't likely over dose yourself if you take 3 tab, might feel a bit off though depends on your normal dose.

evachka

evachka

Dili dili don
Sep 17, 2023
You take higher dose of mirtazapine you hit less of that histamine receptor and more of the serotonin receptor so you might not get as sleepy as you think you will, try out the 3 tab first before attempt to see if you think it'll knock you out enough. You won't likely over dose yourself if you take 3 tab, might feel a bit off though depends on your normal dose.
That's true, I didn't think that it might be an issue. Will do a test run today, my tent still didn't arrive ..
Also thought of seizures and that maybe it make sense to tie the legs up to reduce the chance of movements towards the Bucket .