X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Do you guys ever have one of those days where everything goes great, your stars align. Then voila! Something fucking ruins your progress then it's off to fucking square one. This fucking whirlwind of fucking emotions has led me closer to CTB. Is this hell? What is this? Why are we subjected to torment?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: wilderj, Sinai Silence, ocd is bad and 4 others
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
Do you guys ever have one of those days where everything goes great, your stars align. Then voila! Something fucking ruins your progress then it's off to fucking square one. This fucking whirlwind of fucking emotions has led me closer to CTB. Is this hell? What is this? Why are we subjected to torment?
Well, what can I say?

Sometimes random unexpected sh!t can happen to me anytime, anywhere, even in my sleep, I feel like some kind of negative entity wants to physically or mentally harm me :'( (yes, I have the abilities to see and sense them).

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, KleinerWolf and Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
This has been happening for a year now. I know life is not fair. But this is just horrible. I am rarely happy.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, _Minsk, wilderj and 1 other person
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
Yeah I know what you mean. Sorry I don't really have any advice but I'm sorry that happened

• Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming and Xiaomi