• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
hey guys, it's me again.
i'm forced to take antipsychotic medication called clopixol depot. i don't have any voices or hallucinations, so i was wondering what kind of effect this medication produces on someone who is healthy. it's been a year since i was forced to start taking it, and now i have issues with my prolactin levels, and it also fucks with my periods. if anyone has experience with it, please let me know

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
hey guys, it's me again.
i'm forced to take antipsychotic medication called clopixol depot. i don't have any voices or hallucinations, so i was wondering what kind of effect this medication produces on someone who is healthy. it's been a year since i was forced to start taking it, and now i have issues with my prolactin levels, and it also fucks with my periods. if anyone has experience with it, please let me know
fuck clopixol to hell and back got forced them and it felt like it gave me a lobotomy, completely destroyed me, why are they making you take that poison?

Reactions: sundown12
sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
fuck clopixol to hell and back got forced them and it felt like it gave me a lobotomy, completely destroyed me, why are they making you take that poison?
could you tell me more about its effects on you?
i was forced into a psych ward and they ordered me to take clopixol because they thought i was schizoaffective

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Besides just the side effects of the drug itself, taking antipsychotics if you're not schizophrenic or don't experience psychosis can actually cause or worsen existing mental health issues. I'm not sure about the specific drug you're taking, but antipsychotics can exacerbate symptoms associated with depression, anxiety, and OCD. They can also cause mania, insomnia, abnormal movement of the limbs or eyes, agitation, and poor cognition. This is all on top of the expected side effects. I'm personally on Seroquel despite not experiencing psychosis, and it fucks with my period too. Being on antipsychotics is a difficult experience to begin with, so I'm sure it's really frustrating to be forced onto one when you don't need it. Hopefully you're able to move off of it soon

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
could you tell me more about its effects on you?
i was forced into a psych ward and they ordered me to take clopixol because they thought i was schizoaffective
just gave me anhedonia, made me stupid, feels my personality just dissapeared and it killed my libido im off those drugs now but still a shadow of my former self