• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

F

finchywart

Aug 8, 2024
I can access both easily, which would I be more likely to succeed at, and which might I be more likely to fall into water instead of rocks? When is the tide in at either cliff?

I can't access any prescription pills, SN, or N so thinking this would be my best option for 100% success at ctb. I have the demeanor of a happy tourist so I don't think anyone will suspect anything if I'm ambling about around there.

Do weight and height have an impact on success? I'm a petite woman so wondering if this would have any effect on whether I ctb or not.

• Love
Reactions: etherealspring, Aprilfarewell4 and Kalista
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Your weight and height won't really matter. It is pretty much the height you're jumping from, what you are hitting at the bottom and what part of your body impacts.

Reactions: dc10, finchywart and opheliaoveragain
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I looked up both, what lovely places to say goodbye. If you search up those locations with the word deaths added you'll get more info. From my initial search Moher is 702ft at it highest, Beachy is 530ft. Both fit the bill height wise. I would do research on the suicides that have occurred at both (its very common at both from everything I'm seeing, typically people stay behind after everyone has gone and the car in the car park by the visitors center in the morning before the tours etc tips off the workers) and maybe scout out your spot before you go, it's hard to tell from the pictures if you'd be more likely to hit rocks or water/if you wanna hit water do you need a more outward jump rather than just letting go etc. I don't know shit about tides but this is easily found with times online as well. Best wishes. If you wanna chat, PMs are open to ya. Please update us if you are able to!

Reactions: finchywart
D

dc10

Aug 8, 2024
Reactions: finchywart and opheliaoveragain
F

finchywart

Aug 8, 2024
I looked up both, what lovely places to say goodbye. If you search up those locations with the word deaths added you'll get more info. From my initial search Moher is 702ft at it highest, Beachy is 530ft. Both fit the bill height wise. I would do research on the suicides that have occurred at both (its very common at both from everything I'm seeing, typically people stay behind after everyone has gone and the car in the car park by the visitors center in the morning before the tours etc tips off the workers) and maybe scout out your spot before you go, it's hard to tell from the pictures if you'd be more likely to hit rocks or water/if you wanna hit water do you need a more outward jump rather than just letting go etc. I don't know shit about tides but this is easily found with times online as well. Best wishes. If you wanna chat, PMs are open to ya. Please update us if you are able to!
Thank you for the kind words. Beachy seems to be more common but I think a lot at Moher go unreported. Someone below shared tide times which is super useful. Will definitely keep you updated!
You can find tide information here:

Moher

Beachy Head
Thank you, this is super useful. I want to hit the water as I know water would feel like ground falling from a height like that, but I want my body a bit less mangled than if it hit pure rock.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Thank you for the kind words. Beachy seems to be more common but I think a lot at Moher go unreported. Someone below shared tide times which is super useful. Will definitely keep you updated!

Thank you, this is super useful. I want to hit the water as I know water would feel like ground falling from a height like that, but I want my body a bit less mangled than if it hit pure rock.
You;re so welcome. I've been to Moher and it's absolutely stunning. IDK if this would be of any use to you in any way, but I watched a very chill and well edited tapijngs of golden gate jumpers (pre angel veil). It's put to a lovely song and it is NOT gory. There's almost a sense of peace within it. Not gonna link it but if anyone is interested PM me.

That's very valid re water vs rocks. I would want the same thing. I would do research on as many of those jumps have write ups and see where they landed and does it say where exactly they jumped from?

F

finchywart

Aug 8, 2024
You;re so welcome. I've been to Moher and it's absolutely stunning. IDK if this would be of any use to you in any way, but I watched a very chill and well edited tapijngs of golden gate jumpers (pre angel veil). It's put to a lovely song and it is NOT gory. There's almost a sense of peace within it. Not gonna link it but if anyone is interested PM me.

That's very valid re water vs rocks. I would want the same thing. I would do research on as many of those jumps have write ups and see where they landed and does it say where exactly they jumped from?
Oh I would love to see that please. Feel free to PM me - I don't think I can message you first yet as my account is new.

I think most are falling from near O Brien's Tower but I saw that many deaths claimed to be accidental were just anywhere off the main trail / anywhere without protections. My only other concern is finding the sheerest point to minimise damage from hitting off rocks along the way or landing on a ledge like one guy did at Beachy.