• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JBFTM224

JBFTM224

Apr 9, 2024
I think from my questions so far it's pretty clear I'm just exploring methods, and I'm sorry if it gets annoying because I keep asking. I just feel the need to double check after I research because I feel like there are a lot of people on here smarter then me.

With that out of the way, I'll get to my point. I was online searching about ammonia and if it could do harm to a person, I found something that said it was pretty harmless, but then i found another article that said that if you mixed it with bleach it could cause difficulty breathing. I'm not too worried about dying an easy painless death, so with that in mind would this maybe be a good technique? Like if I mixed the chemicals and locked myself in a small room with them, or maybe find a way to get the fumes in a plastic bag over my head? Let me know your thoughts. I'm well aware that could be just a trash idea.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Honestly if this is an idea that works with easy accessibility i'm on board with it. Unfortunately i don't know the reliability of this method nor the realism of it but i hope you've struck gold my brother

• Hugs
Reactions: JBFTM224