• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bianbianbianbian

bianbianbianbian

2 + 2 = 4
Jun 10, 2022
I'm having to wait a little while longer until I'm able to CTB, so I'm trying to get as much as I can cleared up and planned before then so everything goes smoothly and ideally this time.

• How long did it take for the SN from SD to get to you?
  • I'm thinking of getting the Filmerine one since it is less expensive, but is the food grade the better option?
  • Not too long ago now, I read a post on here that listed all attempts that were made with SN and with one of them, it was said that the person used Ibuprofen, Tagamet, and Lexotan. If I didn't use Lexotan or anything alternative benzodiazepine (or anti-anxiety pill), would it still work?
  • Please let me know if you or someone else on here have done a strip test on the SN I plan on getting. I've seen some and I don't think I'll be able to afford getting one of the kits by the time I get everything else because of my current situation, so please let me know.
  • How exactly should my "drink" look when I'm mixing? I'm 99% sure that this is the reason why I failed the first time since I've been hearing people say it should be the same texture of a slushy? I'm not sure, I could've swore I got the correct measuring spoons for the measurement the guide said, but they were also suspiciously miniature, so I'm pretty sure I got the wrong size.
  • How long should I fast beforehand? I've seen a lot of different timespans (mostly 8 hours) but could I do 12+ hours? I'm able to go a day without eating most of the time, so I don't know if fasting longer will help my case.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: zjay-0v3rit!, Praestat_Mori, dilan_fakename and 5 others
FallFromGrace

FallFromGrace

Too Little, Too Late
Jun 4, 2024
How long did it take for the SN from SD to get to you?
I'm hoping to get an answer for this one specifically. I got my initial order confirmation, but it hasn't shipped after almost three days (granted, one of those days was Sunday). I'm not necessarily in a hurry, but at the same time I'm super paranoid that they'll get shut down or something before mine is able to ship. :D

Reactions: davidtorez
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
I'm hoping to get an answer for this one specifically. I got my initial order confirmation, but it hasn't shipped after almost three days (granted, one of those days was Sunday). I'm not necessarily in a hurry, but at the same time I'm super paranoid that they'll get shut down or something before mine is able to ship. :D
Which one did you order? The food grade or the cheaper one?

Reactions: davidtorez
FallFromGrace

FallFromGrace

Too Little, Too Late
Jun 4, 2024
Which one did you order? The food grade or the cheaper one?
I opted for the food-grade. I know it'd get the job done either way, but I like the idea of the, "cleaner" nature of the food-grade stuff.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and davidtorez
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
I opted for the food-grade. I know it'd get the job done either way, but I like the idea of the, "cleaner" nature of the food-grade stuff.
I ordered the food grade item from SD a week or so ago too. I got an e-mail after a few days saying my order was canceled. I replied back and was told that they are out of stock on that item til about June 15th. I had the choice of a refund or to wait. 🥲

• Aww..
Reactions: dilan_fakename, davidtorez and FallFromGrace
FallFromGrace

FallFromGrace

Too Little, Too Late
Jun 4, 2024
I ordered the food grade item from SD a week or so ago too. I got an e-mail after a few days saying my order was canceled. I replied back and was told that they are out of stock on that item til about June 15th. I had the choice of a refund or to wait. 🥲
That's good to know, thank you. I'll put in a separate order for the cheaper stuff in the off-chance that it's in-stock. Else, I'll just have the join the queue and hope they stick around long enough to ship it out. My other two sources are also sold out right now - lots of cured meat enthusiasts, I suppose.

• Yay!
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, davidtorez and LostSoul1965
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
That's good to know, thank you. I'll put in a separate order for the cheaper stuff in the off-chance that it's in-stock. Else, I'll just have the join the queue and hope they stick around long enough to ship it out. My other two sources are also sold out right now - lots of cured meat enthusiasts, I suppose.
I just looked at their site. Shows they have six of the less expensive items in stock. So that's a plus. I haven't heard of any other sources being out? It's getting to be summer. Better get that meat cured. 😀

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, FallFromGrace and davidtorez
FallFromGrace

FallFromGrace

Too Little, Too Late
Jun 4, 2024
I just looked at their site. Shows they have six of the less expensive items in stock. So that's a plus. I haven't heard of any other sources being out? It's getting to be summer. Better get that meat cured. 😀
Ah yep, I see the quantity on the other one now. The other sources I have are a couple of dodgy websites that are mostly fallback plans in case SD goes awry. The resources I have are stuff I've found by happenstance (I was lucky enough to find SD on an orangesite post), so for all I know they could be scams. (Crappy scams given I can't even buy from them.) I imagine I might be able to get better resources DM'd to me as I build trust on here, but hopefully that'll be unnecessary.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I'm having to wait a little while longer until I'm able to CTB, so I'm trying to get as much as I can cleared up and planned before then so everything goes smoothly and ideally this time.

• How long did it take for the SN from SD to get to you?
  • I'm thinking of getting the Filmerine one since it is less expensive, but is the food grade the better option?
  • Not too long ago now, I read a post on here that listed all attempts that were made with SN and with one of them, it was said that the person used Ibuprofen, Tagamet, and Lexotan. If I didn't use Lexotan or anything alternative benzodiazepine (or anti-anxiety pill), would it still work?
  • Please let me know if you or someone else on here have done a strip test on the SN I plan on getting. I've seen some and I don't think I'll be able to afford getting one of the kits by the time I get everything else because of my current situation, so please let me know.
  • How exactly should my "drink" look when I'm mixing? I'm 99% sure that this is the reason why I failed the first time since I've been hearing people say it should be the same texture of a slushy? I'm not sure, I could've swore I got the correct measuring spoons for the measurement the guide said, but they were also suspiciously miniature, so I'm pretty sure I got the wrong size.
  • How long should I fast beforehand? I've seen a lot of different timespans (mostly 8 hours) but could I do 12+ hours? I'm able to go a day without eating most of the time, so I don't know if fasting longer will help my case.
I think it's like yellow water
A measuring spoon is not always reliable, each compound has a density and size, think of untreated brown sugar, the grain is coarser than processed white sugar, the compound can weigh less than cocoa, so, before measuring spoons, use a precision scale, on amazon there are cheap ones, the kind that dealers use to weigh marijuana or mushrooms.
I'm going to fast for 8 hours, it's possible that 12 hours is even better.

Here I have a problem and it's that summer is starting soon, the heat is already noticeable, I can go without eating for 8 hours, but without drinking... it will cost me a lot, maybe if I don't drink for 4 hours it will be enough?
A question that just came to me, I've been taking omeprazole (stomach protector) for years, I don't think anything will happen if I take it on the day of the SN, right? It may even help with some stomach discomfort

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Ah yep, I see the quantity on the other one now. The other sources I have are a couple of dodgy websites that are mostly fallback plans in case SD goes awry. The resources I have are stuff I've found by happenstance (I was lucky enough to find SD on an orangesite post), so for all I know they could be scams. (Crappy scams given I can't even buy from them.) I imagine I might be able to get better resources DM'd to me as I build trust on here, but hopefully that'll be unnecessary.
Actually so far SD has been a reliable source to many on here and some have actually posted test results that indicate a high quality product. So they by all means are legit. But yes,stick around,talk to people and other sources may become known if need be. DMC is money.

FallFromGrace

FallFromGrace

Too Little, Too Late
Jun 4, 2024
Actually so far SD has been a reliable source to many on here and some have actually posted test results that indicate a high quality product. So they by all means are legit. But yes,stick around,talk to people and other sources may become known if need be. DMC is money.
Oh, I know SD is good, I meant that the other resources I've found seem dodgy.

Reactions: LostSoul1965
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
Wait what? 🥲 sold out? Hate how site doesn't say "out of stock" or anything like that, was planning to buy some today,, I know the filmerine one says "5 in stock" but is that even accurate? Oh well, just gotta wait until the 15th,,,

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Wait what? 🥲 sold out? Hate how site doesn't say "out of stock" or anything like that, was planning to buy some today,, I know the filmerine one says "5 in stock" but is that even accurate? Oh well, just gotta wait until the 15th,,,
The good news is that mine shipped two days ago so I'd assume it's back in stock earlier than expected. I already had some so this was just a back up plan.

Reactions: dogbreath
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
Hiii so I finally ordered from SD food grade. Got my tracking number pretty quick. Will see when I get my package but it said itll be here in a week. Also what's strange is email doesn't contain Joe biden tho I've heard other ppl say sd emails have the name Joe biden?? Idk

Last edited: