thisisntalovesong

thisisntalovesong

i promise :)
Mar 16, 2020
Anyone here smoke cigarettes? Obviously being a very long and tedious (albeit, relaxing) suicide method what kind of cigarettes do you smoke and why? for example I smoke nowadays to manage my anxiety but it also helps me contemplate and think about the smaller things in life. Also Malboro Golds are the best change my mind :D

Beautiful_Disgrace

Beautiful_Disgrace

Invisible shadow
Mar 8, 2020
Marlboro NXT.
Its basically their brand of Camel Crush cigarettes. I like the flavor of Marlboro better.

I'm not sure why the act of crushing something in a filter is more satisfying than just a regular cigarette. I can't even say I like menthols better lol.

And also I smoke to self harm basically. Except it doesn't leave scars!

• Love
Reactions: thisisntalovesong
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
Except it doesn't leave scars!

Your lungs beg to differ.

I used to smoke too but I kicked the habit a couple of years ago. Oddly enough, I miss the bonding of smoking with other smokers.

Reactions: Oyoy
Beautiful_Disgrace

Beautiful_Disgrace

Invisible shadow
Mar 8, 2020
Your lungs beg to differ.

I used to smoke too but I kicked the habit a couple of years ago. Oddly enough, I miss the bonding of smoking with other smokers.
Yeah I know I'm still doing long term damage but I'm okay with that. I don't plan on smoking forever but I can't quit right now.

I started smoking because of the bonding, but I haven't even been doing that recently since I don't have a job or any place to really be around others.

the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
Yeah I know I'm still doing long term damage but I'm okay with that. I don't plan on smoking forever but I can't quit right now.

I started smoking because of the bonding, but I haven't even been doing that recently since I don't have a job or any place to really be around others.

One of my close friends still always jokingly offers me a smoke whenever we meet up. We were in completely different social circles in high school and would've never crossed paths if we didn't both share a mutual fondness for coffin nails.

Reactions: Oyoy and Beautiful_Disgrace