F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
For what it's worth I learned through my son's illness that along with depression anxiety and OCD he was chronically suicidal. I realize that is part of depression and other illnesses but his psychiatrist even agreed that it could be a separate illness. In my sons case no matter how his depression was managed his suicidal thoughts never went away.

Reactions: worthIess
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
I've never heard about suicidal thoughts being seen as it's own instance. As far as I have heard about it it was always a "symptom" of any mental sickness.

However I've talked to multiple people with suicidal thoughts and most said that their life could get better but if there was some negativity they would instantly go back to suicidal thoughts. I've been dealing with suicidal thoughts for years and to my understanding it became part of my life. For me thinking about ctb will always remain a way out. Not that I choose it to be that way , it just happens automatically. It feels like after your brain discovered the way out through death it's never leaving that thought behind.