_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
couldn't sleep the entire night, my back is killing me. i've started to notice the first pain spots during my teenager years but it was quite manageable. at some point i had to quit sports which got me back into my old insecurities. it was a very short lived time of being alive but it seems like there is no hope left ever being able to continue. my mom already suffered from this pain but it started in her late 40s. tbh all advice seems to contradict each other, this doc says you have to do x while avoiding y, the next few got exactly the opposite. its frustrating since it really robs most of my energy, which already is running low. now i wonder if this was it. im in my young twenties, i haven't expected to get any older than this anyway. but still.. this place is so cruel.. i'm not looking into any other treatments, i feel like its pointless and the medical field can't do anything about most things anyway. maybe they will come up with another 'magic' pill which you can have for the rest of your life and deal with the long term side effects.. this human race is so flawed, i really don't get those who say life is a miracle.. i had enough. please, let me die..

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, sadgirl9999, death137 and 8 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
couldn't sleep the entire night, my back is killing me. i've started to notice the first pain spots during my teenager years but it was quite manageable. at some point i had to quit sports which got me back into my old insecurities. it was a very short lived time of being alive but it seems like there is no hope left ever being able to continue. my mom already suffered from this pain but it started in her late 40s. tbh all advice seems to contradict each other, this doc says you have to do x while avoiding y, the next few got exactly the opposite. its frustrating since it really robs most of my energy, which already is running low. now i wonder if this was it. im in my young twenties, i haven't expected to get any older than this anyway. but still.. this place is so cruel.. i'm not looking into any other treatments, i feel like its pointless and the medical field can't do anything about most things anyway. maybe they will come up with another 'magic' pill which you can have for the rest of your life and deal with the long term side effects.. this human race is so flawed, i really don't get those who say life is a miracle.. i had enough. please, let me die..
Minsk, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. Chronic pain has a special way of wearing people down. I can't imagine. I hope they at least take you seriously in the medical field and don't write you off or anything, contradicting advice aside...

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, Worthless_nobody and 2 others
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Has there been an actual diagnosis for the cause? After that, have you been to a pain management doctor? There are a variety of treatment options for many different causes of pain. Ketamine seems to be extremely effective for some people. I've dealt with the same for many, many years, and mine started even younger than yours. I wish I had better advice for you.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, _Minsk, death137 and 2 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I'm very sorry that you have to not only live with chronic pain but also at such a young age. I wish I had some good advice to give you honestly. Do you live somewhere where cannabis is legal?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137 and cyberlordsumit
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Chronic pain here too (back). It sucks. Fucked up my life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, sadgirl9999, _Minsk and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi! I have had 24/7 chronic pain since a car crash in April, 2015. The crash was not my fault, another driver blew through a stopsign and I t-boned him. It tore
my occipital nerve and other nerves out of my brain in back of head where the nerves go inot the spinal cord. I also am 100% deaf in my right ear for good from the crash. I have been to 4 pain clinics and have tried alot of things. Physical therapy, tens units, water therapy, talking to a pain psychologist and drugs. I have been on hydromorphone for a long time and it is the only things that at least takes the pains edge off. I truly feel for you becasue I know what it is like and it ruins ones everything. Take care my great sanctioned suicide global family member and love and peace to you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, _Minsk, death137 and 2 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I suffer from chronic pain too I'm also in 20s. I'm so sorry your dealing with this too. Lots of people and doctors dismiss our pain and think we can somehow magically think it away or that we are faking it (which is so cruel and messed up) I really wish there were cures and I wish I had some advice. Im prescribed xanax and gabapentin for my pain and it helps some but no cure all (opioids just made me sick so I avoid those) . Sending hugs.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, _Minsk, death137 and 3 others
L

lilladi

Aug 13, 2020
I've suffered from chronic pain since my 20s, I'm 50 now. I've tried everything, nothing works or if it does, its short term. Jobs treat me like im lazy but I actually have a very high work ethic due to my limitations. My pain causes a lot of my depression. I'm done, just done dealing with it all. It gets better sometimes and I think im turning a corner and then it comes back. My husband left me at the time of lockdown, he had been cheating with a whore 6 states away for over a year. He would give me massages or little notes to help lift my spirits but thats gone now. I chose our 22nd anniversary to ctb. Its less than 30 days away. I'm having a big 50th birthday party Saturday to see people before I go.
Blessings to you. I have known your pain for 30 years

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, _Minsk, death137 and 1 other person