SleepingGirl

SleepingGirl

She never wakes again
Dec 28, 2021
I really wish something natural would just kill me instantly so I didn't have to deal with the what ifs and the guilt of having to take it into my own hands. Not to mention it's exhausting to even obtain anything peaceful, especially with my broken body.

If the medical system and overall world wasn't driven by greed we would truly be thriving as a society. A shame.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, markimobzzdeasui, Dead Meat and 14 others
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I think I know what you are feeling. How can this forum help you ?

SleepingGirl

SleepingGirl

She never wakes again
Dec 28, 2021
I think I know what you are feeling. How can this forum help you ?
By giving me safer methods to finally end it when I can't do it anymore. And knowing I'm not alone is also nice.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Arvinneedstodie, Mary5689 and 1 other person
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Ok, I understand. Do you already have an idea about methods ? Have you read books and guides ? Are there methods you need more info about ?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is such a cruel life and it is horrifying how our bodies are capable of torturing us so much. To me it really is wrong how the society denies people the option of a peaceful exit even if they are in extreme pain. So many of us have suffered so much in life, so we should not have to suffer in finding ways to exit. It is understandable wanting to just pass away from natural causes. Ctb really is so difficult. I hope that you find freedom from your struggle.

• Love
Reactions: SleepingGirl, Arvinneedstodie, Tortured Existence and 1 other person
D

Django

Jun 25, 2021
I understand. I have cfs which has been blown through the roof my long covid. No one knows how to help. I've lost everything. I'm sorry for you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SleepingGirl, Dead Meat, Arvinneedstodie and 3 others
S

September Salt

Jul 23, 2022
Same here. I used to be healthy and now that I'm not, I don't want to go on. The world's priorities are all screwed up.

But I can assure you you're not alone. We're in this mess together.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SleepingGirl, Dead Meat and Mary5689
I

ihatethecia

Jun 17, 2022
Literally having the same exact thoughts, if you end up having to deal with the medical system you're screwed. It's all such a scam. Im gonna PM you

• Hugs
Reactions: SleepingGirl and Dead Meat