DepressedAngel

DepressedAngel

Life is exhausting
Dec 4, 2019
I feel so bad because I used to really love Christmas and it was such a special time of year. The feeling surrounding it is so great, but the last few years I haven't felt it all :( (thanks depression!) And I wish I could be happy for the people around me, but it just makes me feel worse that I can't even pretend to be happy for them. I feel so alone. Also, I care about my friends so much, and I am broke now because of all the money I spent on them- but none of them got me anything in return. I know you can't measure love with money, etc, I guess I was just hoping for solid proof someone cares about me? Does that make sense? I don't know. Anyways, sorry for the long rant, I'm just really upset I can't be happy like everyone else and that it feels like no one really cares about me right now.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, TheGoodGuy, mediocre and 2 others
OreoWellington

OreoWellington

Ready To Die
Sep 28, 2019
Aww, I can really understand with what you are saying right now. :heart:
I normally would love Christmas were it not for my depression either. It's not feeling like Christmas to me either. It's going to be just another day for me this year. :'(
I care about you. We can be honestly miserable here together. :heart:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and DepressedAngel
Kaczka86

Kaczka86

Looking for...?
Dec 15, 2019
Yeah... Christmas was more exciting in the past for me too. I don't know if it's just growing up or something else. Maybe your friends will give you gifts later? Or they are broke too.

• Aww..
Reactions: TheGoodGuy and mediocre