R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Which is your plan for Christmas?
I have the plan of not meeting anyone. As I did during the whole year. No family. No friends. No colleges.
May be I will buy a Baileys bottle instead of wine. It's not good for my diabetes. But I suppose I can handle with a bit of insulin.
No binge eating sweets this year :-( Doctors only allow me to have alcohol (at the moment).
For newyear's eve, I will probably see the news at Internet. The same for Christmas day. I like it that way. It stresses me much having to prepare to meet people. It makes me anxious, uncomfortable. Could be that I will feel some emptiness, but I prefer it to the stress. I don't think I will buy any present. Could be I would buy a mouse for my computer. The one I have doesn't work much.
I don't plan to ctb. I don't see near that day (at the moment). I would say the next year I won't ctb. I like to study. I'm in a course about electronics. It is interesting. But ... I just can't find any hope for the future. I feel I can't work. I'm destroyed in that part of my life. I can't handle stress. The same as my emotional part. Dead as a dead tree. Burnt to the ground. I go to study, but can't concentrate. I can't study. But it keeps me distracted.I try to listen. Well ... yes ... Christmas ...
I'm glad I'll be alone. Well not so alone. My 2 cats, keep me alive. They are just wonderful. I love them. I want them the best. I can't imagine my life without them. They are very kind, tender.
Yes ... news, music and a pair of films and some wine with lemonade. I'm hooked to Internet. That keeps me away from ctb. And my cats of course.
Hugs

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: stellabelle, mediocre and a_strange_day
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I have no family or friends. I will spend it on this forum, so I don't CTB.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Roberto, stellabelle, mediocre and 3 others
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I'll be alone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Roberto, mediocre, Numbtopain97 and 4 others
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I have no family or friends. I will spend it on this forum, so I don't CTB.
Same here. My SigO will be with his family from the 26th-31. I don't fit in, and can't travel to the US, (disqualification due to former medical Marijuana permit {Thank you, Jeff Sessions!}, and so I will be around the forums.

• Hugs
Reactions: Roberto and a_strange_day
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Same here. My SigO will be with his family from the 26th-31. I don't fit in, and can't travel to the US, (disqualification due to former medical Marijuana permit {Thank you, Jeff Sessions!}, and so I will be around the forums.
Medical Marijuana here also. I feel your pain. Will see you here. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Roberto
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Xmas with family, boxing day with family, the day after drinking myself stupid,
New Years eve I don't believe in all that stuff, so I tend to head to bed as normal and wake up as normal, I also block off all social media for 48 hours as I hate all that new year bullshit!

• Hugs
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Plan on CTB if I can't find a miracle in two weeks and can have the courage. I do not want to go through another meant to be happy day in misery knowing its getting even worse soon after the new year. Bonus is making all the assholes who KNOW they could do something have to remember this every Christmas...but truthfully they will either just not care or will be angry at me rather than sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: Roberto and a_strange_day
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I'm gonna hide in my hole until after the new year. I'll only go out early in the morning to get a coffee and buy tons of sweets. I made sure I have enough benzos, Zolpidem and opiates to sleep away the next weeks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Roberto, mediocre and Woodnote
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm gonna hide in my hole until after the new year. I'll only go out early in the morning to get a coffee and buy tons of sweets. I made sure I have enough benzos, Zolpidem and opiates to sleep away the next weeks.
Pop by here. We can start a haters of the holidays club.

• Hugs
Reactions: Roberto, mediocre, realjunes and 1 other person
Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
Getting drunk and cry alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Roberto and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I have family I go to but they don't speak to me. They know I have aspergers so they don't bother talking to me. It's still very lonely.

I'd rather spend it alone.

• Hugs
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I don't have family around, even if I did, I'd rather do without them.
I'll probably just try my best to plan a nice big breakfast for my S/O, and we will open gifts. Maybe play in the snow or take a drive or have a symbolic Starbucks drink.

• Hugs
Reactions: Roberto and mediocre