• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I know this may sound stupid but I have taken time and great thought into buying presents and Christmas cards for those I love before my life came crashing down for what will be the last time.
I am finding it hard to now find the words knowing I will not be here.
Any advice please x

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and mediocre
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
This is a really lovely gesture which I'm sure will be hugely appreciated.
I think if it were me, I would write letters separately so that I can get stuff off my chest (or ramble, vent, apologise; whatever you feel you need to say) and then in the Christmas cards as loving messages with no mention of your goodbyes etc.
If I did this for my family, I know for a fact that if that was the last Christmas card I wrote for them, they'd keep it, so I'd want it to be full of love and appreciation for them rather than linking that to me taking my life.

I hope you find what you want to say x

Reactions: mediocre
Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
Include postcards from BH? (Bad joke, im sorry)

If i were the survivor, i would want to know you thought of me. The gift and words saying that they were in your thoughts to the end? My issue with christmas stuff is that they almost never read the card first. but if you are gone before Christmas they might? might even open them early.

Reactions: mediocre
T

Thisisjustadream

Nov 3, 2019
Instead of hanging a mistletoe, ill hang myself instead

Reactions: Isittimetogonola