nottinghams

nottinghams

Official Written Apology for Being a Buzzkill
Apr 15, 2024
hey everybody. recently my ctb 'failed' because my fentanyl wasn't 'pure enough' (strong enough.) So I needed to find something better.

I have three options:
1. Nitazenes
(or Fentalogues, also stronger than F)

2. higher % purity fentanyl
(which I'll have to get tested in a lab for certainty)

3. or heroin. oxycontin works too. if they're actually strong enough, they'll be more reliable. I've also been told they also might have more F in them than F purchased on purpose. (is this true?)

Which the deadliest and most reliable for suicide? if you know these things, let me know :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Hey, did you actually somehow verify that the F purity was off?

Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Official Written Apology for Being a Buzzkill
Apr 15, 2024
Hey, did you actually somehow verify that the F purity was off?
I never did. And I will probably stop commenting on this forum, because nobody replies anymore.

• Aww..
Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I never did. And I will probably stop commenting on this forum, because nobody replies anymore.
Short of sending it to a lab, not sure what you really could do to test the purity accurately.

Upvote 0
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
hey everybody. recently my ctb 'failed' because my fentanyl wasn't 'pure enough' (strong enough.) So I needed to find something better.

I have three options:
1. Nitazenes
(or Fentalogues, also stronger than F)

2. higher % purity fentanyl
(which I'll have to get tested in a lab for certainty)

3. or heroin. oxycontin works too. if they're actually strong enough, they'll be more reliable. I've also been told they also might have more F in them than F purchased on purpose. (is this true?)

Which the deadliest and most reliable for suicide? if you know these things, let me know :heart:

OxyContin is the same drug as oxycodone but with extended release, making it unsuitable. OxyNorm or regular oxycodone are better options because they enter the bloodstream quickly. With OxyContin, the drug is absorbed slowly, which means there's a risk that breathing may not stop.

Upvote 0